[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Taylor to hold presser

tonyr0802

Then why should we think any less of Chad Johnson? Is it because he is more outspoken (to the point of being an ass)? They are essentially saying the same thing. "I want to play for a winner. This organization has shown it's not committed to winning, so I want out."

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

:D @ comparing, in any way, Chad Johnson to Jason Taylor. No, really... :wacko:

Well, that was an extremely important press conference to have. Thanks for clarifying the situation and providing all sorts of new information.

BTW, I plan on holding a press conference at 10:30 AM MST this morning to disclose what I plan on having for lunch today.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Well, that was an extremely important press conference to have. Thanks for clarifying the situation and providing all sorts of new information.

BTW, I plan on holding a press conference at 10:30 AM MST this morning to disclose what I plan on having for lunch today.

:D Spam sandwich? :wacko:

Yes he is a Hollywood wanna-be. Even said so during an interview that he wants to pursue such AFTER his career is over.

And yes I agree...he's being treated like crap by Parcells. But if he wants to retire and make movies, which he has said he WANTS TO DO, he'll be nothing more than a Rock wanna-be. The guy can't act. I'm no talent scout by any means, but being in the business allows me to judge so more than others.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl...,0,830248.story

Ah, yes. You've been a stand-in. Therefore you automatically no more than someone who hasn't.

:D:wacko:

Ah, yes. You've been a stand-in. Therefore you automatically no more than someone who hasn't.

:D:wacko:

Thank god for the ignore option. Obviously you can't read moran. And I sure as hell won't go into detail about what else I've done. Seeing as you know nothing about me except what you merely glanced at from an IMDB page lmao. My first ignore. Congrats!!

Thank god for the ignore option. Obviously you can't read moran. And I sure as hell won't go into detail about what else I've done. Seeing as you know nothing about me except what you merely glanced at from an IMDB page lmao. My first ignore. Congrats!!

Aaah don't do that Taz. Well...I shouldn't write that. You' are own man, so do what you need to. Pope puts out some pretty good stuff...if he is on ignore, you will miss it bro.

Edited by The Wolf

Aaah don't do that Taz. Well...I shouldn't write that. You' are own man, so do what you need to. Pope puts out some pretty good stuff...if he is on ignore, you will miss it bro.

Why thank you Wolf! I'll simply respectfully submit that in my 15+ years in the film business myself I have seen zero correlation between experience and the ability to judge acting talent. If it were the case, many actors would not have careers and many of those unheralded and talented people would.

Plus, most people/actors in LA would love to have half of Rock's career. Just sayin'. :wacko:

Why thank you Wolf! I'll simply respectfully submit that in my 15+ years in the film business myself I have seen zero correlation between experience and the ability to judge acting talent. If it were the case, many actors would not have careers and many of those unheralded and talented people would.

Plus, most people/actors in LA would love to have half of Rock's career. Just sayin'. :wacko:

Excellent!! Next time I'm up in LA, perhaps we could grab a beer.

And is it just me, or have you found that not alot of people in the biz play FF? Being as you have more time than I, perhaps I just havn't ran into that crowd yet. I dunno...I'd love to meet more crew that play FF. Makes for great debate while on set.

Edited by tazinib1

Anytime Pope. And for the record, while I love my life, I'd not mind half the career Dwayne has built for himself.