[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the over under

detlef

I'm just curious if somebody's got a scarier looking forecast over the next several days.

Plug 27514 into weather.com.

Today: 97

Sat: 99

Sun: 100

Mon: 99

Tue: 95

Wed: 93

Overnight lows in the mid 70s with like 40% humidity by day, 60% by night. Freaking ruthless.

I forget what Fri was but it was in the high 90s

Sat: 101

Sun: 104

Mon: 103

Tue: 101

Wed: 90 :wacko:

edit: 23185

Edited by keggerz

On how many losers ask me, "Hot enough for you?" today.

My standard answer is "nah, I ain't happy until the temp gets up over 110. Ya need the humidity up in the 90% range too."

Got up to 72 degrees today while playing golf :wacko: It really felt quite hot after playing in the snow on Friday.

I'm going to Cincinnati, OH on Weds. for my Mom's 80th. Upper 80's and low 90's with HUMIDITY while I'm there. That will be quite the adjustment. I just hope we have power and I'm not spending my trip in my Mom's basement.

Got up to 72 degrees today while playing golf :wacko: It really felt quite hot after playing in the snow on Friday.

I'm going to Cincinnati, OH on Weds. for my Mom's 80th. Upper 80's and low 90's with HUMIDITY while I'm there. That will be quite the adjustment. I just hope we have power and I'm not spending my trip in my Mom's basement.

You must have had a late tee time!

I don't think we got out of the 50s during my round at Pumpkin Ridge this morning.

I don't think we got out of the 50s during my round at Pumpkin Ridge this morning.

1:06 tee time, no wind and not a cloud in the sky. According to the Chamber of Commerce we have 300 sunny days a year- :wacko:

I think a bit exaggerated.

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

By chance do you know Cal and Mayho Tanabe who are members at Pumpkin Ridge? They are also members at my club as well and know them somewhat. Cal's a neurosurgeon, so a good person to get to know just in case you end up with a brain tumor or your skull gets split wide open.

By chance do you know Cal and Mayho Tanabe who are members at Pumpkin Ridge? They are also members at my club as well and know them somewhat. Cal's a neurosurgeon, so a good person to get to know just in case you end up with a brain tumor or your skull gets split wide open.

And given SLD's profession, that's a distinct possibility if he wasn't such a bad ass.