[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idiot Administrators

Perchoutofwater

Everyone loves a happy ending.

:wacko:

Glad to hear it worked out Perch.

+1 on "Hot for Teacher" :D

+2 :D

Glad to see it worked out Perch and nice to see she found a place that already has some familiarity for her. It'll probably make a big difference in the transition.

Well the wife got a new job. She is now teaching at the high school where she and I started dating. She also gets a 19.52% raise, thanks to getting her math certification this summer. Of course I'm sure Shiznit will say she was lucky, and that it has nothing to do with her work ethic, the way she relates to students, and actually going and getting certified in another area.

:wacko: good to hear.

Well, one schools loss is the other school's gain. Good for her. :wacko:

It never ceases to amaze me how some of these admins can screw up a situation. Most people have no idea the politics in the school system. That was a main reason for my early retirement and when I told people that, they looked at me cockeyed and said "Politics in a school system??? Give me a break!".

Well, one schools loss is the other school's gain. Good for her. :wacko:

It never ceases to amaze me how some of these admins can screw up a situation. Most people have no idea the politics in the school system. That was a main reason for my early retirement and when I told people that, they looked at me cockeyed and said "Politics in a school system??? Give me a break!".

just like they think teachers are out by 3:00, get paid vacations, and do nothing in the summer related to work.

congrats, POoW to yer wifey getting new position. Getting a math or science cert. greatly increased her odds of getting another teaching position.

just like they think teachers are out by 3:00, get paid vacations, and do nothing in the summer related to work.

congrats, POoW to yer wifey getting new position. Getting a math or science cert. greatly increased her odds of getting another teaching position.

I know 5 teachers pretty well....2 of them really well.

Most days they are out by 3 and hardly do anything in the summer related to work.

I asked around on a couple of them and they are considered good teachers and the kids like them.

The 2 I know really well are friends of mine and they even tell me how little they do in the summer.