[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PF Changs

alexgaddis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mrs. and I used to hit the local Outback a ton. But in the last 6 months, the quality of the sirloin special has gone way down. I swear they are getting it from a horse or something now. It used to be the one place around here you get a decent steak for a low price without cooking it yourself. But no more.

I was coming in here to throw Outback on the fire. I've never been to Outback when they didn't screw something up with my order or the food was junk. Last time I went I ordered a ribeye & they tried to pass off a sirloin to me. When I told the waitress she sat there & tried to convince me it was a ribeye. She even got another waiter over to tell me that it was in fact a ribeye. :D I finally got the manager to come over & the first thing he said was "yep, that's a sirloin." :wacko:

:D My experience has been much the same rajn

:wacko:

I liked Outback the two times I've been.

Course once was in Hawaii and I was in a really good mood and the other time was when I had a gift card that covered just about the whole meal.

I think food tastes better when you aren't paying for it.

:wacko:

I liked Outback the two times I've been.

Course once was in Hawaii and I was in a really good mood and the other time was when I had a gift card that covered just about the whole meal.

I think food tastes better when you aren't paying for it.

last june we went to maui...first night didn't really feel like going out and ordered outback to go.... wasn't bad all things considered. i have had good outback and i have had bad outback... i don't consider it the bottom of the "food chain" just think some are better than others