[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H8tank

You can read it here: http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/p...tisabbey/gGBrvH

GODDAMN (this) AMERICA! GODDAMN GEORGE BUSH'S AMERICA! GODDAMN THIS FASCIST "AMERICA"! GODDAMN AN AMERICA THAT FIGHTS WARS FOR OIL FOR ELITE WEALTH ACCUMULATION! GODDAMN AN AMERICA THAT DOESNT GIVE TWO poopyS ABOUT THEIR POOR OR THEIR MINORITIES! F*** YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!

:wacko: Gee, I can't imagine what sort of crazy person could think that Bush is a freaking crook and is driving this country into the crapper.

Wow, and to think that one of these guys has access to a computer!

Of course, this is just one random person with access to a computer. Not, say, fair and balanced Fox News who wondered if the amazingly famous fist bump between Barack and his wife was a terrorist sign or referred to Barack's wife as his "baby mama".

one of the really good things about the possibility of obama winning in november is that having "their guy" in power will force tools like this guy (and democrats in general) to grow up and take some f'ing ownership of this country for a change, instead of just b*tching all the time.

one of the really good things about the possibility of obama winning in november is that having "their guy" in power will force tools like this guy (and democrats in general) to grow up and take some f'ing ownership of this country for a change, instead of just b*tching all the time.

a lib take responsiblity? :wacko::D:D

I could take on of B8bucket's posts, place it elsewhere and call this place Fascist Fantasy Football.

I could take one of Randululu's posts, place it elsewhere and call this place Kumbayaa Fantasy Football.

What really is your point?

It won't matter... even if he royally when I wore my first dresss up they will still find a way to blame the republicans.

I think you are wrong. All problems for the next few years will be blamed by dems on the bush presidency. Fortunately, the repubs never blamed the clinton administration for problems in the first few years of the bush presidency.

a lib take responsiblity? :wacko::D:D

I'm rather certain that there was a time when conservatives could poke fun at liberals for not taking responsibility for their actions but it's pretty clear that Bush and Co. sort of rendered that bragging right obsolete.

I think you are wrong. All problems for the next few years will be blamed by dems on the bush presidency. Fortunately, the repubs never blamed the clinton administration for problems in the first few years of the bush presidency.

well, of course. and eventually the libs will be trying to defend president barry-o talking about how "leading is hard, it's hard work" :wacko:, while the right wingers go about trying to prove that he is the worst president ever. there is a cyclical sameness to the whole thing, such is the continuing legacy of the political climate since the late 90s. I have to admit, though, to liking the vibe in the country as a whole when the right-wingers are whining and the left-wingers are trying to defend those in power. probably because the right-wing haranguing is premised in the idea that america is great and unique and we need to get back to doing this and that...while the left-wing haranguing is based on the idea that america sucks, the things that make us unique are greedy arrogant uncouth fat cowboys who drive SUVs, we need to be more like the rest of the world. to me, it seems our fundamental institutions are less vulnerable to a true national crisis when the lefties are defending the status quo and the righties are crying out in the wilderness for 'change' -- somehow that particular arrangement neuters the factional rancor on both sides.

well, of course. and eventually the libs will be trying to defend president barry-o talking about how "leading is hard, it's hard work" :wacko:, while the right wingers go about trying to prove that he is the worst president ever. there is a cyclical sameness to the whole thing, such is the continuing legacy of the political climate since the late 90s. I have to admit, though, to liking the vibe in the country as a whole when the right-wingers are whining and the left-wingers are trying to defend those in power. probably because the right-wing haranguing is premised in the idea that america is great and unique and we need to get back to doing this and that...while the left-wing haranguing is based on the idea that america sucks, the things that make us unique are greedy arrogant uncouth fat cowboys who drive SUVs, we need to be more like the rest of the world. to me, it seems our fundamental institutions are less vulnerable to a true national crisis when the lefties are defending the status quo and the righties are crying out in the wilderness for 'change' -- somehow that particular arrangement neuters the factional rancor on both sides.

I think you're confusing the difference between knowing that America is great and thus should act great and thinking America is great whether or not it acts that way.

Hard to take ownership when the WH, Congress and even the Supreme Court are all Republican.

That said, and in the interests of being Fair And Balanced, the Democrats have done very little with their post-2006 majorities in Congress.

and right on cue, a lame left-wing cliche.

So I have you on record that being great has nothing to do with your actions? Sounds like something that fits into the stereotypical silver spoon conservative model. My dad was rich, so I am great, even if I'm an unreliable and useless moran.

So I have you on record that being great has nothing to do with your actions? Sounds like something that fits into the stereotypical silver spoon conservative model. My dad was rich, so I am great, even if I'm an unreliable and useless moran.

Apparently, some people are great based only on things they say.

Actually the Demoncrat congress has set a record of sorts.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/108142/Confiden...nstitution.aspx

That's my point. Where are the much-trumpeted initiatives, the 5 day week, the proposals for the first 100 days?

Side note: Very pleasing to see that the American public retains it's confidence in the military and the police. There's a lot of countries that would love to be in that position.

You'll be glad to know your sarcasm was not lost on me at least, oh Minion of the Mighty Egg.