[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't put this stuff down....

Gopher

So, I'm sitting on a conference call at work, and it's 2 PM.... it's just one of those rare times where I'm really dragging (usually my day flies by and I hardly notice the time). Today, I just feel like I needed a sugar "pick-me-up", or this call is going to put me to sleep. I've got this unopened box of peanut brittle that I received from a vendor a couple of weeks ago, so I decide to open it and try it.

All I can say after trying it is that See's makes RIDICULOUSLY good peanut brittle. I can honestly say that I will never buy another brand of this stuff again. Nothing I have tried even comes close. Normally, I try a piece or two and leave it alone after. Never tried See's before, though.... Can't put it down and I've eaten about half of the box.

Which brings me to my question: Anybody have that certain weakness when it comes to junk food/candy/ice cream that they just can't put down once they've started? For me, it's always been black licorice (Nibs)....I can eat a bag in like five minutes, no problem. Certain flavors of ice cream have always been a weakness of mine as well. But, I am floored by how good this peanut brittle is.... I've tried other See's candies before, and they're definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to chocolates (my favorite is the milk chocolate California brittle, which is similar to a Skor or Heath bar). I'm afraid this brittle is even better than those, if I had to choose. :wacko: