[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to shot robbers in the back with a shotgun and get away with it..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note what state that occured - if that was CA I bet youd have a different result

Please also note what the detective said who witnessed the entire event. There's a lot more to this than Horn going outside and shooting the POS in the back.

CA acquits murderers and abusive cops. No doubt there would be a different result there.

Horn's defense was that he fired out of fear for his life.....he feared two guys running away from him. He should be in prison....just like any ass who cannot reasonably determine a threat before killing someone.

He should never have gone outside. No question there. But the detective said that the man ran toward Horn before angling away. That, I guess, was enough for the Grand Jury to see a threat.

I'm not justifying what he did. But 2 less thieving, illegal alien, drug dealers is a good thing.

He should never have gone outside. No question there. But the detective said that the man ran toward Horn before angling away. That, I guess, was enough for the Grand Jury to see a threat.

I'm not justifying what he did. But 2 less thieving, illegal alien, drug dealers is a good thing.

It is a good thing....unless you are Christian and adhere to the thou shalt not kill deal....you know....that is sometimes an inconvenient rule!!!! LOL

It is a good thing....unless you are Christian and adhere to the thou shalt not kill deal....you know....that is sometimes an inconvenient rule!!!! LOL

yeah, the bible says not to defend yourself. Too bad Hiro Hito was not there.

But the detective said that the man ran toward Horn before angling away.

:wacko:

There was no indication from the 911 call that he told them to freeze. Maybe he did, and they started running, then he shot them in the back. No matter which way you slice it, why was a plain clothes detective WATCHING the whole f*in thing in the first place? IMO they BOTH should be in jail...

Edit: No man, not even two hardened criminals, are gonna just keep walking towards a scared OLD WHITE man in Texas of all states, with a shotgun in his hand...especially two guys unarmed who are just stealing shyt.

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

I'm not bound by that rule. I am very proud of the grand jury in this case.

:wacko:

There was no indication from the 911 call that he told them to freeze. Maybe he did, and they started running, then he shot them in the back. No matter which way you slice it, why was a plain clothes detective WATCHING the whole f*in thing in the first place? IMO they BOTH should be in jail...

Edit: No man, not even two hardened criminals, are gonna just keep walking towards a scared OLD WHITE man in Texas of all states, with a shotgun in his hand...especially two guys unarmed who are just stealing shyt.

I do believe he yells "freeze or I'll shoot" in the 911 call. I'd have to listen again to be sure.

The detective was called to the scene while Horn was still on the phone. The detective stated that he was afraid to jump out of the car (in plain clothes) because he thought Horn would suspect that he was the driver for the thieves. I'm sure everything happened very quickly.

As far as the man running toward Horn, I can only go by what the detective said. And I do believe the man was shot on Horn's property...which tells me he did run toward Horn.

I do believe he yells "freeze or I'll shoot" in the 911 call. I'd have to listen again to be sure.

From what I remember from the recording, in true redneck style, it was "freeze or I'll shoot" and about a half second later, shots fired. I now want to move to Texas so I can kill people with the South Park defense. He's coming right at us!!

From what I remember from the recording, in true redneck style, it was "freeze or I'll shoot" and about a half second later, shots fired. I now want to move to Texas so I can kill people with the South Park defense. He's coming right at us!!

Everything is bigger in Texas...so a half-second is more like a minute.

You have misread this story.

No preaching allowed, Atomic. I know how you like to spread the gospel here in the huddle, but some of us just don't want tot hear it.

Again...he defended himself by going outside and putting himself in harms way then shooting two guys in the back.....good luck explaining your belief in that my fellow christian.

Doesn't it also say something like:

"Sometimes some people need killing"

I'm not sure, sounds kind of biblical to me, though.

This is a very unfortunate ruling and shows that GW's idiotic "yer either with us or against us" stance has permeated society. See, the gutless idiots who applaud this guys actions think that you either support the guy who did the shooting or the guys who got shot. When you look at it that way, you get another stupid B8M8 poll. Thing is, that's simply not the case. You can think the guys doing the robbery are f'ing guilty lowlifes and think the dude who shot them is a freaking psycho who's committed murder. All the "two less thugs on the street" preaching you want to do doesn't change the fact that this guy killed two guys that he simply did not need to kill.

The increasingly poor economy and global uncertainty seems to point to the fact that we could be entering a period of very high tensions in the US. The last thing we need in this time is for every whack job with a gun to be empowered by this ruling to the extent that he feels he can go around and play judge, jury, and executioner. Stealing a TV is, quite simply, not punishable by death.