[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Niagra pictures ...

Grits and Shins

Holy chit. Great job. Assuming your not a pro, you have missed your calling. Some of these could sell for better postcards than the tourist traps have. Looks like you lucked out on the weather which can be miserable any time of year. Now just imagine all that mist frozen to the trees in winter, its beautiferous.

Nice stuff, Grits.

We're going there in August, Toronto then the Canadian side of the falls.

Got any tips, must sees (other than the boat trip)?

Thanks guys.

Niagra Falls was VERY impressive / beautiful .... I absolutely could not stop taking pictures (you will notices that I have many pictures of the same thing). If you don't find the Falls awesome ... then I'd venture a guess that you are dead.

I am not a pro ... although I have been shooting photos a long time. Back in high school I was the school photographer for the year book ... back in the days when we shot mostly in black and white and developed our own film and worked in the dark room printing our own pictures. The last 2 years we starting playing with color.

I bought my digital camera - Canon EOS Rebel something like 5 or 6 years ago. Since then I have literally shot 20,000+ photos with it (a large percentage of these being of my son's baseball team).

Oh and ... yellow slicker vs blue slicker

When we went into the Cave of the Winds we go tthe yellow ones. When we went on the Maids of the Mist we go the blue ones.

Both the Cave of the Winds and the Maids of the Mist were awesome allowing you to get up close and personal to the Falls.

As I recall the blue slickers were adult and the yellow slickers were child ... Cave of the Winds were out of adult slickers.

Oh and ... yellow slicker vs blue slicker

Both the Cave of the Winds and the Maids of the Mist were awesome allowing you to get up close and personal to the Falls.

In the Cave of the winds, how far do you have to walk? Vertical or flat? The wife's and my knees can't take a lot of punishment.

In the Cave of the winds, how far do you have to walk? Vertical or flat? The wife's and my knees can't take a lot of punishment.

Elevator ride down ... then a short walk to the deck under the falls. The decks to the falls are flat .. when you get to the falls there are several platforms connected by stairs. I think you can see the decks / stairs in question in some of the pictures (yellow slickers).

This photo is of the stairs up to the falls. There is a cut off so that you don't have to go to the top platform.

This photo is a shot of the entire platform (taken from the Maids of the Mist).

Edited by Grits and Shins

Since then I have literally shot 20,000+ photos with it (a large percentage of these being of my son's baseball team).

Wait, you've got almost 20,000 baseball pictures and haven't posted them all yet? Get going, man! :D

Good pics. I've never been to Niagara, but hope to one day. Your pics are awesome. :wacko: