[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mini golf anyone?

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shot a 23, that windmill hole is killing me. Anyone figure out the timing on it yet? I can get it once in awhile, but not consistently.

i move my ball to the right. Then aim for the side tunnel. But not straight thru it. Try and bounce it off the wall just before the entrance to the tunnel. Don't hit it too hard.

i move my ball to the right. Then aim for the side tunnel. But not straight thru it. Try and bounce it off the wall just before the entrance to the tunnel. Don't hit it too hard.

Thanks. I found the spot and can get hole in ones now. I shot a 22, but I can't put it all together for all 18 holes. Oh well, I'll keep trying. That's what work is for.

How do you hole in one 8?

Drop the ball on the lower left corner of the tee pad, aim for shooting just past the corner of the first divider, pull the club back as far as you can go, and let fly!

33 is the best I can do. one 3 all the rest 1's & 2's.

I don't know how you guys are breaking 25 and I've gotten holes in one on most holes, just can't string them together.

How the heck did you get a hole in one on #8?

Drop the ball on the lower left corner of the tee pad, aim for shooting just past the corner of the first divider, pull the club back as far as you can go, and let fly!

• 2 weeks later...
What do you do when the ball gets stuck in a wall? Happened to me the first time I played. I tried every way and finally got out, but not after getting a 13 on the hole. :D

It's tough to get out of that situation, but I think I've tried hitting the ball as hard as I could at a right angle to the wall and got out. :wacko: Or maybe it was along the line of the wall.

:D

I can't remember. This happens to me frequently now.