[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nerd Humor

Savage Beatings

I am printing some membership cards with one of my vendors right now... they asked me what type of barcode we are printing on them, and I in turn asked the Project Manager, "What kind of barcode does the client want to use?"

He said they wanted to use a 3 of 9. To which I immediately replied, "I didn't ask you for your Borg designation, I need to know what type of barcode they want." :D

:D

Seriously he just stood there silently staring at me, until I explained that it was a Star Trek joke. :wacko:

I am printing some membership cards with one of my vendors right now... they asked me what type of barcode we are printing on them, and I in turn asked the Project Manager, "What kind of barcode does the client want to use?"

He said they wanted to use a 3 of 9. To which I immediately replied, "I didn't ask you for your Borg designation, I need to know what type of barcode they want." :D

:D

Seriously he just stood there silently staring at me, until I explained that it was a Star Trek joke. :wacko:

Tool

The Next Generation and all that follow suck. Only the Original Series. Here's how it goes...

He said they wanted to use a 3 of 9. To which I immediately replied, "Do you ever walk in the door and your wife is covered in green paint hollering for Captain Kirk?"

See, now that's funny.