[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your learned-the-hard-way fantasy code

Sturphy

:wacko: My rules:

Never, under any circumstances, trade a player before the end of week 3. (itchy trigger finger)

Always check lineups three times on Sunday morning. (@#%@#%!!!)

Do not second guess lineup decisions, barring injury. (wicked smawt)

And for the love of all that's holy, do not make trades for the sake of making trades. (also known as the "this league is boring, and no one will trade with me" dilemma)

I know I have more, but I guess I'll just keep making those mistakes instead of writing em down with these.

Anyone else?

Stay on top of proposed trades. Dont leave owners in limbo wondering wether or not they even saw the offer. ALWAYS ANSWER THE OFFERS!!!

On the flip side, if you haven't heard back from an owner on a trade that you have proposed, don't leave it hanging there for the owner to accept 5 minutes before kickoff, leaving you with an illegal lineup. If they can't get back to you in a timely manner, you have to retract the trade proposal.

1. Only draft one kicker and do it with last possible pick.

2. Only draft one defense and do it with second to last possible pick.

3. Do NOT leave the draft without at least 3 RBs that start(or at least project to start) for their teams.

4. Leave the QBs alone til about the midway point in the draft(unless, of course, an elite QB slides in which case an exception may be made)

Never draft Lee Evans.

My old sig used to say "I will never trust Lee Evans again"

Piece of crap cost me three games last year

Sounds to me lke it was more of an issue of you guys just drafting him too early.

So shouldnt the rule be, "never draft certain guys too early"? :wacko:

Sounds to me lke it was more of an issue of you guys just drafting him too early.

So shouldnt the rule be, "never draft certain guys too early"? :wacko:

drafted him around ten

Perfest example of being Evansed is late last year coming off a huge game he then played against the worst pass defense and gave me 2. The following week on the bench 3 catches two TDs.

1. Only draft one kicker and do it with last possible pick.

2. Only draft one defense and do it with second to last possible pick.

3. Do NOT leave the draft without at least 3 RBs that start(or at least project to start) for their teams.

4. Leave the QBs alone til about the midway point in the draft(unless, of course, an elite QB slides in which case an exception may be made)

Couldn't have said it better myself.