[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Broken Foot

Patriots

I could throw touchdowns to Moss with two cracked feet. But my hair isn't nearly as good as Brady's.

That's because you need to get highlights like Brady does.. Add a "man bag" to complete the look.

by the real Scooby, not her Hubby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Mike Reiss, Globe Staff September 3, 2008 05:40 PM

Tom Brady Sr. was surfing the World Wide Web this morning when he came across information that his son, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, had an MRI in mid-August that revealed a cracked bone in his right foot.

The information ran counter to what Brady Sr. had previously discussed with his son.

“He did tell us that he had stress on the bone, and that’s why he wore a [protective] boot for a day – one day,” Brady Sr. said. “He has never told us that he had any broken bones or fractured bones in his foot. All I knew is that he had stress on a bone, and there is a difference there.”

Brady Sr., who flew into New England Tuesday night in anticipation for the Patriots’ season-opening game against the Chiefs on Sunday, acknowledged that he has not directly asked his son anything further about his injury, so there is a possibility that the information about a cracked bone is accurate.

Based on their previous discussions, Brady Sr. said of his son’s condition that “to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing with his body right now that is going to keep him out of one game for one second.” He also believes that “if there was a broken bone in his foot, they wouldn’t have him doing agility drills.”

Brady Sr. said he saw his son last night and that he is “in fine shape” and “this is nothing that is going to impact him at all.”

“He’s extraordinary optimistic and raring to go,” he added. “He’s champing at the bit."

Brady fully participated in the Patriots' practice on Wednesday, and coach Bill Belichick, speaking with Kansas City-based reporters, said that he expected Brady to be "ready to go" for the season opener.

~~~~~~~~~~~

yeh, i'm back......where aLL the white women at!?

:8)