[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston out at least a month

Big Score 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you didnt draft Roy Williams to ride pine...isnt it crazy?

I actually drafted him as my #3WR behind Wayne and Colston. In the fifth round I thought he was too good a value to let slip by. My bad.

Edited by NYCDOG

• 2 weeks later...
Drew Brees has a ludicrous 72.3 percent completion rate, and this isn't exactly an offense in which he's dumping it off 25 times a game, either.

Looks like he is, he is

Not for nothing but I just need to warn you. If you make a habit of proving Big Ernie Crackhead wrong, he'll find out that you like wine or something and make a big deal about it.

Just saying, you might want to make sure that you've got no borderline homo skeletons in the closet before you go down this path.

Not for nothing but I just need to warn you. If you make a habit of proving Big Ernie Crackhead wrong, he'll find out that you like wine or something and make a big deal about it.

Just saying, you might want to make sure that you've got no borderline homo skeletons in the closet before you go down this path.

borderline, yeah right.

Liking wine makes you gay? Dam, I should go tell the wife & kids I've been a gay all along and never realized it. For that matter I should tell the vast majority of guys I know that they are as well. :wacko:

Does that mean I have to stop drinking hard liquor & beer as well so as not to hide my true self?

Edited by rajncajn

Liking wine makes you gay? Dam, I should go tell the wife & kids I've been a gay all along and never realized it. For that matter I should tell the vast majority of guys I know that they are as well. :wacko:

Does that mean I have to stop drinking hard liquor & beer as well so as not to hide my true self?

Yes. Unless it is a Cosmo.

any local news on Colston?

Hey don't kill the messenger. It started out innocently enough for me. Just started studying the stuff and working as a wine buyer. Next thing you know, my wife started asking my opinion on shoes and before you know it, I was even giving up the remote. It's gotten bad. Now I'm actually writing a wine column for a woman's fashion magazine between answering WDISs. It's an ugly, sorted mess that I wouldn't wish upon anyone

I never said liking wine makes you gay. I personally find detlef to be a prissy, snarky, dewsh and found his snobby little wine critique to be further evidence of such. No offense was meant to any wine snobs.

I never said liking wine makes you gay. I personally find detlef to be a prissy, snarky, dewsh and found his snobby little wine critique to be further evidence of such. No offense was meant to any wine snobs.

Translation: I was spewing useless and baseless gibberish out of my ass and detlef called me on it. Lacking anything resembling a decent argument, I tried to imply that he must be out of his league in a football forum because he's into wine. Unfortunately, doing so essentially backfired.

Oh, and keggerz, this would be a great opportunity to do one of your handy out of context quotes. Lot's of good stuff in here.

Hey don't kill the messenger. It started out innocently enough for me. Just started studying the stuff and working as a wine buyer. Next thing you know, my wife started asking my opinion on shoes and before you know it, I was even giving up the remote. It's gotten bad. Now I'm actually writing a wine column for a woman's fashion magazine between answering WDISs. It's an ugly, sorted mess that I wouldn't wish upon anyone

Oh snap, you are gay. Thank God I'm no where near your level of homo-ness. You should just slap a dress on & prance down Bourbon street with the rest of your kind. :wacko:

Translation: I was spewing useless and baseless gibberish out of my ass and detlef called me on it. Lacking anything resembling a decent argument, I tried to imply that he must be out of his league in a football forum because he's into wine. Unfortunately, doing so essentially backfired.

Oh, and keggerz, this would be a great opportunity to do one of your handy out of context quotes. Lot's of good stuff in here.

Do you even recall what the original arguement was? I do.

Oh snap, you are gay. Thank God I'm no where near your level of homo-ness. You should just slap a dress on & prance down Bourbon street with the rest of your kind. :wacko:

OK, hold up. I don't say "snap" so you can sell your homoness somewhere else.

Do you even recall what the original arguement was? I do.

Something about the Packers denying Favre's basic rights to work because despite the fact that they had him under contract and were prepared to either pay him to sit on the bench or trade him to a team of their choosing, they somehow owed him more?

OK, hold up. I don't say "snap" so you can sell your homoness somewhere else.

I was trying to speak in a language you would understand. :wacko: <--not to be mistaken with an "I'm interested" wink.

Edited by rajncajn

Latest I've heard is Colston should be back by week 6 & Shockey by week 7.

Really? I can understand Colston being back by then - but Shockey by week 7?!?!? Didn't he have sports hernia surgery just last week? I mean, I hope they're both back soon since I own them both in the same league (also owned Burleson in that league) but man, that just seems too good to be true.

Really? I can understand Colston being back by then - but Shockey by week 7?!?!?

A few days ago there were reports out that Payton said Shockey may even be back by week 6.

News: Shockey's hernia surgery went well and head coach Sean Payton is hopeful that he will be able to return for the team's Week 6 game against Oakland, the Times-Picayune reports.

Spin: The damage to Shockey's ligaments wasn't as extensive as some sports hernias can be, so the recovery time is expected to be on the short end of the three to six week rehabilitation timetable. Payton said Shockey feels more comfortable already and is excited to see Shockey when he's no longer limited by the nagging injury. "Although he played well last week, you guys haven't seen what I know (he's capable of)," Payton said.

Edited by myhousekey

Latest I've heard is Colston should be back by week 6.

That would be GREAT news, both for him and for me in my local. I need him to play soon or making the Fantasy Bowl this year is gonna be tough!