[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOF Mock Draft

muck

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Parcells as GM and Coach and if I could pair him with an owner it would be Art Rooney.

Everyone loves Art and would give Bill the room and the money to do the "grocery shopping" and I can't think of anyone better to evaluate talent and put a team together and win championships. I was torn between Tom Landry whom I love and Bill Cowher who I think is a great Defensive coach. I think Landry would be a better offensive coach but hands down there is no better talent evaluator in the game of football save possibly Jimmy Johnson then Bill Parcells. He builds winners. The only reservation I have about Bill is his coaching style but with Montana and Sayers he would trust Montana like no other QB he has coached because he is so smart and makes the right decisions.

I am confused ...

You are the GM. You cannot abdicate responsibility to another...

Unless you tell us otherwise, you get Parcells and you will be in charge of keeping him under control while YOU do the grocery shopping. If you'd rather have Art Rooney as the owner, post quickly. :wacko:

I am confused ...

You are the GM. You cannot abdicate responsibility to another...

Unless you tell us otherwise, you get Parcells and you will be in charge of keeping him under control while YOU do the grocery shopping. If you'd rather have Art Rooney as the owner, post quickly. :wacko:

That's cool but I will be an Art Rooney type Owner and let Parcells tell me whom he wants on the field and I'll go get em. I like it. I go with Bill.

That's cool but I will be an Art Rooney type Owner and let Parcells tell me whom he wants on the field and I'll go get em. I like it. I go with Bill.

Fine ... but a point of clarification:

You are not the coach.

You are not the owner.

You are the GM.

I've reminded Locness Monster twice that he made an illegal pick and needs to take either a HC or owner.

If Chief Dick and/or Skylive5 want to jump in (in order, of course) I won't object since LM is the one that messed up...

...then...

...once everyone is done...

...we'll get some sort of "analysis" thread going...

Probably the thing to do would be to have each team email me (my PM box is pretty full, so that won't work) a summary of how you approached your team and why you took the guys you did ... this will provide a context for the analysis by the other huddlers ...