[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOF Mock Draft

muck

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way this is shaping up. 2 dominant tackles, 2 dominant DEs, and 2 dominant guys in the middle.

We are drafting from a group of HOF'ers, I think we all like the way things are shaping up.......... :wacko:

We are drafting from a group of HOF'ers, I think we all like the way things are shaping up.......... :wacko:

Kansas State 2000:

WR -- Jerry Rice (*)

QB -- Johnny Unitas

DT -- Bob Lilly

LB -- Ray Nitschke

CB -- Dick "Night Train" Lane

RB -- OJ Simpson

No doubt ... Unitas throwing to Rice and handing off to OJ. With Lilly pressuring the QB, Nitschke stopping the run and Lane covering the #1 WR. BAM!

Of course.

I think it's interesting to see the different philosophies on team building. My philosophy was only slightly altered when you took Peyton Manning, and after that I thought that I could wait to draft someone that I didn't think was the best quarterback evah!

Of course.

I think it's interesting to see the different philosophies on team building. My philosophy was only slightly altered when you took Peyton Manning, and after that I thought that I could wait to draft someone that I didn't think was the best quarterback evah!

Yeah, like most, I've had a lot of guys swiped away from me immediately before my pick, so, I had to take different directions. I've got 3 on offense, 3 on defense, and no idea where I'm going next.

Yeah, like most, I've had a lot of guys swiped away from me immediately before my pick, so, I had to take different directions. I've got 3 on offense, 3 on defense, and no idea where I'm going next.

The only 2 guys I really wanted that I lost out on were LT (and Deacon Jones is a fine substitute) and Manning. And I may not pick a QB until last. The 10th best QB of all time is still going to be pretty darn good.