[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brace yourselves...

kpholmes

go worry about your own sh!tty team and senile owner.

people are always trying to start sh!t.

The guy publicly rips his QB and coach because he didn't get the ball enough after a game where he had 18 targets. In the next game, he only gets 4 targets and you wonder why someone asks this question ? :D

Oh, but, they won, so, T.O. won't care, as he is the ultimate team player......... :wacko:

The guy publicly rips his QB and coach because he didn't get the ball enough after a game where he had 18 targets. In the next game, he only gets 4 targets and you wonder why someone asks this question ? :D

Oh, but, they won, so, T.O. won't care, as he is the ultimate team player......... :wacko:

When the Steelers kept Harrison after cutting that other guy for the same thing they lost all cred. almost like trading Vlad and A Rios and lackey for Giambi Capps and ankiel. Unthinkable

Team-first attitude is great, but I really love the drops and how he can't get separation from defenders. Best evah. :wacko:

Yeah I noticed he ALMOST got caught on that 57 yard scamper for a touchdown. You know, the one where he out ran the entire Bengals Defense. That was a game winner. I'd say he's pretty happy. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

When the Steelers kept Harrison after cutting that other guy for the same thing they lost all cred. almost like trading Vlad and A Rios and lackey for Giambi Capps and ankiel. Unthinkable

Can't argue with the 2nd half of your statement, but, the first half is silly and devoid of facts (It was the first of any kind of negative offense by Harrison, and the validity was in question and eventually got thrown out of court....where it was several offenses by Cedric Wilson, and it happened in broad daylight in front of several witnesses). Oh, and didn't the Cowboys bring in Tank and Pac Man :wacko: You Yankees fans are all the same.

Edited by Menudo

Team-first attitude is great, but I really love the drops and how he can't get separation from defenders. Best evah. :D

That "lack of separation" in the 4th quarter cost me a win in my biggest league this week.

:wacko::D

Can't argue with the 2nd half of your statement, but, the first half is silly and devoid of facts. You Yankees fans are all the same.

Is it Menudo..Is it ? Paul spits on your haircut

What an ass. KP is one of the nicest huddlers on the boards...

wow since you said it, it must be true.

I have no problems with KP or any of his other posts. but this topic was simply trying to stir the pot. I simply called him on it. KP seems like a big boy and can defend himself without your help.

What an ass. KP is one of the nicest huddlers on the boards...

Oh yeah. Here is a PM KP sent me

Whomp,

PON is such an ass isnt he ? I know we dont interact much but I felt like PMMing you that. Take care

Regards,

KP

wow since you said it, it must be true.

I have no problems with KP or any of his other posts. but this topic was simply trying to stir the pot. I simply called him on it. KP seems like a big boy and can defend himself without your help.

Ouch, that zing burnt real bad...

Quit getting butt hurt every time someone brings up TO. Owens opens himself up for things like this every time he opens his mouth... Every time the camera cut to him he was pouting, regardless of the score. The guy is a ticking time bomb, of course this was going to be brought up.