[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's sort of sad really.

detlef

Imagine if you had a very, very high profile job that you were leaving in a few months. There are two guys fighting to take your spot. One guy's main arguments why he should get the job is that the other dude is just like you and the other guy's main argument is "the hell I am!"

Every time you address the company, everyone looking at you knows this is the case.

Imagine if you had a very, very high profile job that you were leaving in a few months. There are two guys fighting to take your spot. One guy's main arguments why he should get the job is that the other dude is just like you and the other guy's main argument is "the hell I am!"

Every time you address the company, everyone looking at you knows this is the case.

:D

My wife and I said the same thing during the last debate...um... the last job posting at our company... :wacko: ??

Edited by millerx

And that it is widely held by pretty much everyone that both are about 10x smarter than you.

:wacko:

Why the hostility Uncle Fester?

Someone show up with a party of 4 without a reservation? Tip not up to snuff? Some hick order a red wine with the fish?

:wacko:

Why the hostility Uncle Fester?

Someone show up with a party of 4 without a reservation? Tip not up to snuff? Some hick order a red wine with the fish?

Dude, I hope you didn't think I meant you. I meant "you" as in the hypothetical guy in the story.

Sorry about the confusion.

Imagine if your Company stole, ummm borrowed confiscated trillions of dollars from your customers every year and could do anything with the money they desired and they use it for army men and old people and make excuses why they can't provide your healthcare every year, but if one of their customers gets in really big trouble, they instantly write them a check large enough to pay each employee's healthcare a few times over. :wacko: