[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hgh School Musical 3

evil_gop_liars

Just got back. Took my niece and 2 daughters. Pretty much the same formula as the others but an enjoyable movie nontheless as far as movies I sit through for the kids. Theater was packed.

I wonder how much money this will do on its opening weekend. I am thinking over 50 Mil

10 movies for this weekend...

1. "High School Musical 3," $42 million.2. "Saw V," $30.5 million.3. "Max Payne," $7.6 million.4. "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," $6.9 million.5. "Pride and Glory," $6.3 million.6. "The Secret Life of Bees," $5.9 million.7. "W.", $5.3 million.8. "Eagle Eye," $5.1 million.9. "Body of Lies," $4.1 million.10. "Quarantine," $2.6 million.

You guys are just using your daughters & nieces as excuses. :D Man up and declare your love for all musicals! :wacko:

I have a son and he has no interest in it, which is good cause I have no desire to see it either.

Edited by Venus

My wife took our daughters to see it this last weekend... simultaneously I took my son to see City of Ember. Both movies got out at the same time. As we met in the lobby, my wife was balling her eyes out. :D

I said, "Dude, you just watched High School Musical 3. What the F? Did they all die at the end?" :D

She waid she was just sad because it was all coming to an end. Chicks. :wacko:

My wife took our daughters to see it this last weekend... simultaneously I took my son to see City of Ember. Both movies got out at the same time. As we met in the lobby, my wife was balling her eyes out. :D

I said, "Dude, you just watched High School Musical 3. What the F? Did they all die at the end?" :D

She waid she was just sad because it was all coming to an end. Chicks. :wacko:

Your wife is a dude?