[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mwelde Moore

MrTed46

I am holding him.With Parker taking longer to get back than expected chances of this injury lingering are high IMO.Now if Parker comes back and plays well for a couple of weeks and there is something attractive on the wire then Mewelde can go away.

I'm not so sure I'd still bench Moore this week as I expect Parker to get worked back into the fold....but I doubt Parker will get more than 3-5 more touches than Moore, or even GL carries...

just my opinion anyways...plus I expect the Steelers to try and run more....and Moore is more effective in the passing game as well...

I'm not so sure I'd still bench Moore this week as I expect Parker to get worked back into the fold....but I doubt Parker will get more than 3-5 more touches than Moore, or even GL carries...

just my opinion anyways...plus I expect the Steelers to try and run more....and Moore is more effective in the passing game as well...

Once again, I disagree. If Parker is healthy enough to play, he will take on his full role and MM will go back to being a change of pace back.

Edit to add: In addition to being the change of pace back, MM will continue his role as the 3rd down back.

Edited by Menudo

I hold onto Moore as a handcuff but that is all. Parker is the starting running back. The Steelers are not going to change the way they do business just b/c the backup came in and did what he was suppose too. The Steelers have also stated they are going to involve Parker in the passing game...MM is now the 3rd down back as he was before Parkers injury...I would be very wary of staring Moore

Once again, I disagree. If Parker is healthy enough to play, he will take on his full role and MM will go back to being a change of pace back.

Edit to add: In addition to being the change of pace back, MM will continue his role as the 3rd down back.

I hold onto Moore as a handcuff but that is all. Parker is the starting running back. The Steelers are not going to change the way they do business just b/c the backup came in and did what he was suppose too. The Steelers have also stated they are going to involve Parker in the passing game...MM is now the 3rd down back as he was before Parkers injury...I would be very wary of staring Moore

alright, I never said that MM is going to start taking carries away.....I just don't think Parker is ready to take the full load on again like he did early on in the season...

my prediction was for this game...and this game only....

I agree and think this is 100% dead on the money. Don't forget what Parker was doing this year before he got injured. The Steelers have been in a good position to have Parker take his time getting back to full health.

Looks like Parker will spit carries this weekend, but this will not be the norm... I am going to try my best to stay away from this but all I have is Torain and Bucky to fill the spot

What makes you think this ? Was it reported somewhere by Tomlin ?

What makes you think this ? Was it reported somewhere by Tomlin ?

Friday 10/31, 11:37 AM CT

Willie Parker won't be rushed back into the Steelers' lineup and offensive coordinator Bruce Arians stated that, "Parker is not ready to handle 50 plays," according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He has missed the past four games with a sprained knee.

Our View: Parker is likely to start Monday's game at Washington, but Mewelde Moore looks to see significant playing time while he is slowly worked back in. Both backs will be risky options against the Redskins' fifth ranked run defense.