[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson!

Flip_Side

I didn't see another GB/TEN thread close to the top, so I'll take the opportunity to say it here:

Congrats to TEN fans. That was one hell of a football game & one hell of a W. I think that game is going to help both TEN & GB in the long run - TEN for the obvious reason, but both teams for being capable of taking such a punch in the mouth by the other team & still finding a way to be in a position to win at the end of the game. I think this game, despite the loss, will help GB's young guys immensely.

As for watching the game - holy crap, it was a true football fan's wet dream. Great freakin' game.

I didn't see another GB/TEN thread close to the top, so I'll take the opportunity to say it here:

Congrats to TEN fans. That was one hell of a football game & one hell of a W. I think that game is going to help both TEN & GB in the long run - TEN for the obvious reason, but both teams for being capable of taking such a punch in the mouth by the other team & still finding a way to be in a position to win at the end of the game. I think this game, despite the loss, will help GB's young guys immensely.

As for watching the game - holy crap, it was a true football fan's wet dream. Great freakin' game.

+1

No question that was a great game and I am glad it was a national game so others who don't have the DTV package can grasp what a good team Tenn really is. Hats off to the Pack who I didnt think would be within 10 pts of the Titans, they played very well.

I don't see how Matt Ryan is even in the Top 3 for ROTY. :wacko:

Take away the superior defenses of Detriot, KC, and, Oakland - where does that leave him in the running?

I see either the RBs Johnson or Forte getting it.

First, I doubt ROY voters will look at strength of schedule. If you want to talk strength of schedule, then that's also a knock against Johnson. He got KC once and TEN's opponent W/L record is a joke.

Johnson is playing on a pretty damn good team. I like him but they'd probably be running the ball very well and playing very good defense if he weren't around.

Forte... definitely a difference maker for the CHI offense. Is he really more important though than what Ryan's rookie season has meant to ATL's offense? Oh, and Forte played Detroit, twice.

I just think Ryan will get it in his situation... rookie QB, rebuilding team, outperforming all expectations. The main reason being he's a rookie QB.

Back on track with Chris Johnson.

Given TEN remaining schedule, or ease of schedule, and the likelyhood that they will have a first round bye and home feild advantage locked up pretty early in the season, does anybody out there see Coach Fisher sitting Chris Johnson / LeDale White for significant periods of time in each game starting in week 15? I think this could be a reality. Chris Johnson only playing the 1st half of each game in weeks 15 and 16, and none in week 17. This would not bode well for Chris Johnson owners during FF playoffs. The other spin on this would be that if TEN is undefeated by week 15 they might be going for "The Record" and continue to play their starters well into the 2nd half of each game.