[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As the polls begin to close...

kpholmes

Not that anyone outside the state will care, but the Washington Governor battle should be interesting.

4 years ago, Chris Gregoire (D) defeated Dino Rossi ® by only 133 votes. It took 3 recounts.

They are competing against each other again.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that anyone outside the state will care, but the Washington Governor battle should be interesting.

4 years ago, Chris Gregoire (D) defeated Dino Rossi ® by only 133 votes. It took 3 recounts.

They are competing against each other again.

Definitely interested in that...you're not form WA are you?

No wait its not over! The polls converge as we get close to the election see, and then uh... yeah.... see... uh... ACORN!

F@#! him! Now, you listen to me! I want trading reopened right now. Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on!

Wow. For someone who grew up with Jackie Robinson and Hank Aaron getting death threats and Whites Only signs this is a great day for our country.

It'll be nice to see smart person again in the White House.

:D

He'll have a difficult time and I wish him luck in turning this economy around. Nice speech for unity from John McCain too. :wacko: