[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 9'ers win

Missoula Griz

I just flat out think they're going to win. I don't think they're good. I'm not sure if they win more than 2 times more the rest of the year. But I think they do win tonight.

I like Singletary's fire but I agree with the popular opinion that dude is not wired right to be an NFL head coach. However, I do think he's wired right to squeeze one improbable win out of the team in a game that conventional wisdom sees them getting their ass kicked in.

Then they come back to earth and the whole thing implodes.

I actually think it will be a fairly entertaining game tonight. Hill doesnt have the big arm of a JTO, but he is a MUCH better game manager than the other guy. I wouldnt be suprised to see him end up with around 250 yds and a couple of scores. I'm also curious to see how Vernon Davis responds to the incident from two weeks ago. He actually played very well when Hill was the starter last season.

From a pointspread perspective, I'm just not sure Arizona is ready to be laying 10 pts to anyone. (ala the Miami/Seattle game yesterday).

I think both QB's play extremely well and the game isnt decided until Warner hits Fitzgerald in the end zone with under a minute to play in regulation.

I'm going with 38-34 Cardinals.

From a pointspread perspective, I'm just not sure Arizona is ready to be laying 10 pts to anyone. (ala the Miami/Seattle game yesterday).

Why not?

Arizona has won by 10 or more pts 4 times already this season including twice over teams with winning records after 9 weeks. Toss in a 6 point win over division rival Dallas and I could see Arizona a 10 point favorite over a fvew different teams right now.

Why not?

Arizona has won by 10 or more pts 4 times already this season including twice over teams with winning records after 9 weeks. Toss in a 6 point win over division rival Dallas and I could see Arizona a 10 point favorite over a fvew different teams right now.

They are a very good team, I'm not taking anything away from them or what they've done to this point. That being said, If I'm Joe Gambler, I'd have a hard time laying 10 points with this squad. Especially considering the fact that about 75% of the betting public is going to be all over the Cards.

If Issac Bruce and Joe Nedney are not out scored by 26.22 by Anquan Boldin.

Bruce = 1.20 :D

Nedney = 6.00

Total = 7.20

Boldin = 23.10

Difference = 15.90

I don't know what happend other than they blew that call at the end of the game and Gore really did score. :wacko:

The niners are not a well coached team. I was mostly right with my assessment that Singletary would fire his guys up enough to give AZ a much, much better game than most predicted. Hell, they almost pulled it out.

However, every single time they were faced with a difficult situation, everyone on that team, including the coaches, had absolutely no idea what to do. It was complete panic. I mean, they couldn't get the right guys on the field to spike the freaking ball!

Too bad that neither the WR or Gore could punch it in at the end. Too bad Gore dropped what could have been a 1st down pass midway through the 4th. Too bad that Hill starting throwing up god awful picks. However, AZ's poor decision to stop rushing Hill and play prevent along with the fact that they kept making stupid penalties gave the niners one last chance. A last chance that they totally squandered because they had no idea what to do when the game is on the line.

Oh, and that last play was basically a 2 pt conversion. How often do teams try to run a dive on a 2pt conversion?

Singletary is a clown IMO - and isn't qualified to be a head coach - the end of that game was flat out embarrasing.

All this "team" bchit - and he calls out Martz for calling the final play?? thanks Mike, we know Martz is the OC - well done. How about taking the L on your effing shoulders for being the head coach...........

dood is a joke and all about Mike Singletary, really.

I don't think he will ever be a head coach past this gig.

If Gore scores 20 FF Points and Warner scores 25 FF points...

No wait, I thought the premise was I will win tonight if...

Sorry, wrong thread, I really couldn't care less if the 9'ers win.

It did not break down the way I said but I did go into the game needing 45 points out of Gore & Warner and I got 34.4 out of Warner & 10.6 out of Gore for EXACTLY 45 points and I wopn my game 119.7 - 199.65

WOO-HOO!!