[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check out this Vid

Hugh 0ne

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/...mp;locale=EN-US

:wacko:

Alaina Pitton and her sisters were posing for a photo in Portland, with the Pacific Ocean and 150-foot cliff in the background, when she suddenly lost her footing.

The little girl took a step back and fell through the fence, disappearing amid the tall grasses, according to MyFOXDFW.com. An adult cousin rushed to grab the child, who came to rest right at the edge of the precipice.

Go to CNN and the mom is there saying "the more I think about it the angrier I get at the state parks for allowing something like that to happen." No chit.

the more I think about it, the more I think people like this woman should be beaten to a pulp. yeah, it's someone else's fault you told your 3 year old to back up to the edge of a cliff so you could take some video of her. :wacko:

Amazing. Freakin' idiot parents letting their kids stand on the edge of a cliff.

I was thinking that before I even knew what the video was about. No way would I let my kids that close without me holding on to them, rail or not.

Edit: FYI I watched the video before I read the post.

Edited by rajncajn

the more I think about it, the more I think people like this woman should be beaten to a pulp. yeah, it's someone else's fault you told your 3 year old to back up to the edge of a cliff so you could take some video of her. :wacko:

I'd love to have a camera on her and have someone point out the stupidity and utter neglect on her part for lining the girls up like that - with a 150 foot sheer drop behind them. :D