[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Cal Huddlers

Big Country

We're okay at the moment. The Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills fire is about 6-8 miles away and the Brea fire is about the same. As long as winds don't start targeting us, we should be fine. We've had a few friends that have been evacuated, so hoping their homes are safe. I'm pretty sure we'll be looking for a new Costco to shop at as fire was right at it earlier this evening.

I know KC Crazy is/was in Yorba Linda, but not sure if it is in his area yet, but it is a lot closer to him than us 9at least where he lived a couple years ago, assuming he has not moved in that time frame)

Everyone else okay?

I'm in Venice, well away from them but had my car covered in ash yesterday morning.

These are the worst I've seen in my 14 years here...

:wacko: Ouch. I remember maybe umm... 5 or so years ago there were some bad fires that laid ash everywhere.... guess this one's worse. Sucks. Hope everything dies down by Wednesday.... flying in for a few days.

:wacko: Ouch. I remember maybe umm... 5 or so years ago there were some bad fires that laid ash everywhere.... guess this one's worse. Sucks. Hope everything dies down by Wednesday.... flying in for a few days.

That's when Pasadena and SD were getting hit. This past weekend was filled with 'rolling blackout' warnings which I don't recall hearing even when those were raging.

Also, it's the north of the SF Valley in the case of the closest one.