[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leaf removal etiquette

whomper

His lawn is completely covered with leaves. He would never know I did it :wacko:

My neighbor is a sweet lady that could care less about her lawn.Of course I am obsessed with mine. She does not mind that I overlap my fertilizer and Josh Gordon killer. Last week I blew all of her leaves arond her tree. Next year my son will rake her leaves and I will pay him. She will not know it. Do you have any kids that are old enough to help?

My neighbor upwind doesn't do it, either. The front yard leaves blow across my short grass and off my lawn. Good. The backyard is the problem, so I blow the leaves off his backyard, also. There are woods directly behind the house, so it's easy enough to get rid of them.

He's lazy when it comes to yardwork, I enjoy it.

Can't you approach them without it becoming an issue?

Not really . It is a husband and wife that also have their daughter and her 2 kids living with them. Daughter is a Ho with a habit that keeps having kids that she expects the parents to raise. They have some issues over there so I decided not to add to it. We like them but they are very weak on home upkeep . My thread was more of a vent. I busted my ass and that whole section is covered again

Edited by whomper

Not really . It is a husband and wife that also have their daughter and her 2 kids living with them. Daughter is a Ho with a habit that keeps having kids that she expects the parents to raise. They have some issues over there so I decided not to add to it. We like them but they are very weak on home upkeep . My thread was more of a vent. I busted my ass and that whole section is covered again

so....... the daughter puts out, huh? :D

:wacko:

My father went the fence route with his neighbor. One of those little 1 foot jobbies they use on construction sites to keep dust from blowing around. Me? I would have gone the leaf blower route and blown the damn things back in their yard. Then put up the fence.