[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOOT off alert...

Avernus

Woot off is still going strong. From the current description of a manicure set (going for $2.99)

Sitting here in the homeless shelter, it occurs to me that I could’ve done a few things differently. After I got my job at Lehmann Brothers, it probably wasn’t wise to email the HR directors of every other company in the industry and tell them to “SUCK IT, BUTTWIPES!!!” Putting fifty grand down on the St. Louis Rams to win the Super Bowl this year turned out to be a mistake, too. You’d think my bookie would tell me that Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk weren’t with them anymore. You’d be wrong.
:wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I googled "woot off alerts" and this is the forum webpage that came up as a top result. Coincidence? I think not.

Since I'm probably not the only one to find this page searching googling for a cool woot tracker, hopefully it's OK if I add a link to WootAgent. Woot! :D ...now if only a printer w/ ink shows up on woot, I need a printer badly!!!

I googled "woot off alerts" and this is the forum webpage that came up as a top result. Coincidence? I think not.

Since I'm probably not the only one to find this page searching googling for a cool woot tracker, hopefully it's OK if I add a link to WootAgent. Woot! :D ...now if only a printer w/ ink shows up on woot, I need a printer badly!!!

:D Welcome brack!

:D Welcome brack!

It's been awhile, I know.

I'm in my last year of college (seven classes remaining as of now), so life as I once knew it took a backseat until I get everything finished up with school. Even my fantasy football team suffered this season due to it. :D

No worries though, I'm a Huddler-4-Life, so in due time I'll be back up to speed here. :D

Anything new lately? What'd I miss?! :wacko:

It's been awhile, I know.

I'm in my last year of college (seven classes remaining as of now), so life as I once knew it took a backseat until I get everything finished up with school. Even my fantasy football team suffered this season due to it. :D

No worries though, I'm a Huddler-4-Life, so in due time I'll be back up to speed here. :D

Anything new lately? What'd I miss?! :wacko:

The big story was that aqualung passed away in May.

Check this.

sorry newbie here to this "WOOT" thang...

It reads that WOOT only puts out 1 item a day, but during a Woot-Off they have several back-to-back, right?

If this is the case, they are STILL having the Woot-Off I guess??? I keep seeing new items coming up.

:wacko: Whoa, you're right! I wonder how many times a "bag o crap" has been sold?

I can never get one

I think this is the second or third time I've been in the middle of writing about woot, whether on a forum or wherever, when the bag o' crap came up; thus, causing me to miss the .00769 seconds I have to click the 'I want One' button. :D I also blame Internet Explorer. So slow... :wacko: