[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LenDale Caught Not Paying Attention During Jets Game

splotchman

LenDale White ripped the Titans' coaching staff after seeing just one carry in the team's Week 12 loss to the Jets, saying he "wasn't even paying attention" to the game on the sidelines.

"I really couldn't tell you what happened," he said. "I don't really know...I didn't care really. I would like to be involved more, but if I am not involved I would like somebody to tell me what's going on." White only saw three snaps and lost a yard on his lone carry. "I don't know what you want me to do with three plays. I don't know what three plays is helping me do," he added. This probably won't help LenDale's chances of playing more soon. Nov. 24 - 12:23 am et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=132373

:Chris Johnson Owners Smiling From Ear-to-Ear:

Yeah, and Lenwhale is so entrenched that C.Johnson would barely have any FF value. Now can people admit Lendale stinks?

For an overweight RB paid to fall forward for 3 yards while playing behind one of the best rushing OLs in the league, Lenwhale really ought to consider zipping his lip. He could learn a thing or two from Peyton Hillis.

Hopefully, CJ gets a lot of carries against DET this week. Its ridiculous that TEN only ran the ball about 12 times in the Jets game.

Not really because the Jets run Def is for real and stops anyone. Jenkins is a freaking beast in the middle

Not really because the Jets run Def is for real and stops anyone. Jenkins is a freaking beast in the middle

Well, I don't think the Titans have the QB or WRs to just drop back and pass every down. I'm not saying they need to run all day, but its suicide for a team that depends on the run to abandon it. IMO.

per sportsline

-L.White maybe to get more carries?-

The Titans have proven they can throw the ball when necessary. Now coach Jeff Fisher wants them to go back to what he likes to do best: Run, run, run. "It's not that we didn't remain committed to it or didn't intend to do it, but we were put in a position to pick it up and throw it," Fisher said Tuesday. Defenses had been stacking the line with eight and nine defenders, daring Kerry Collins to beat them by throwing. He did until last weekend when the New York Jets handed the Titans their first loss.

(Updated 11/26/2008).

I don't get how they can say he might get more carries based off that?...wouldn't he still be in the doghouse?...

anything floating around suggesting otherwise?

Edited by Avernus

as a CJ owner, I'd rather see LenDale get some touches because he wears the defense down more and makes for bigger runs later in the game...
You haven't watched the Lions defense play, have you?

:wacko:

Exactly what I was thinking. Warrick Dunn rushed for 90 and a TD on 14 carries last week with no battering ram softening up the D.

Oh, and anyone with Titan QB or WRs, the Bucs receivers were running free in the Lions secondary the entire game. Collins may throw for just 150 but with 3TDs.

Edited by BS Miscreant

is there any word on how many carries LenWhale gets today or how much he'll be involved in the offense, rather?...I have to choose between him, SJax and Rhodes and I would rather just run LenWhale even though I have CJohnson in as RB1....not to mention having to wait for the word on Jax's condition..