[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 Week 13 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Feel free to post anything in here about Picks, Advice, Critique or Info. The more accurate information we have at our fingertips, the better off we are.

The public has clearly sided up w/ the Thursday games. Taking Ten and Dal and laying DD with each, and taking Ari and getting 3 in Phi.

Should be an interesting week. And a busy one for all us capping the games! Hope you guys had a great week 12 and hopefully week 13 will be just as good.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those public picks for the Thanksgiving trio all just look so easy.

Seattle stinks especially on the road, playing the short week and making the flight to Dallas.

The superior Titans angry coming off their firsts defeat.

The Eagles in dissaray, Cardinals offense rolling.

They all look so good. I'm thinking 3 team teaser here.

tomorrow is a great spot for Philly - wow it is set up nicely. Reid/McNabb and Philly reeling, Kurtie and the cards getting some national love

but all i see here is a west coast team making a long trip on very short week - we all know how that goes.

the truth is always somewhere in the middle in the NFL

Phil - 3

I think I am going to ride with Tennessee for tomorrow and just be done with it.

What is the weather gonna be like in Philly. I like some of the team totals I am seeing. Arizona team total is 21.5. I may pound the over on that unless the weather is going to be really bad. Like Ratt said a teaser looks pretty good but I hate to do a 3 team teaser on a 3 game day. It seems one team is bound to falter. If I did it would look like

Tenn -1

Dal -2.5

Ari +13

Swammi,

As you know, my Overs are the real bread and butter. Last 4 weeks they have gone 4-1, including 2-0 last week, which brings it to 9-3 (75%) YTD and since last season, 30-4.

2nd best type of play is my personal plays, and these went 2-1 Week 9, 2-1 Week 10, 1-1 Week 11 and 2-1 Week 12, and are now 28-12-2 (70%) YTD.

Those are the two plays I advise all my customers follow w/ great interest.

A tier below is my ATS System plays and the Unders plays. These are plays I advise customers to pick and choose and only play a side if you personally agree. ATS is 10-10 L4 weeks, so it has dropped off a bit from its YTD of 38-19-1 (67%). Unders have gone 10-6-1 last 4 weeks and are 19-11-2 (63%) ytd.

As you guys know I love individual team over unders. I think I am going to pound Arizona over 21.5. With Samuels doubtful one of those wrs should be in for a big game and a possible td or 2. 3 tds and a fg from one of the most potent offenses in football seems very doable to me

What is the weather gonna be like in Philly. I like some of the team totals I am seeing. Arizona team total is 21.5. I may pound the over on that unless the weather is going to be really bad. Like Ratt said a teaser looks pretty good but I hate to do a 3 team teaser on a 3 game day. It seems one team is bound to falter. If I did it would look like

Tenn -1

Dal -2.5

Ari +13

Weather in Philly is looking great for football and not bad for points, either. 42 degrees F, clear skies, no precipitation and no wind.