[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad Weather in Tampa Bay..

robert terni

I have both Lance Moore and Antonio Bryant...I really HAVE to start one of them (my other option Mark Bradley is injured) ...I decided to start Moore over Bryant because I think the Saints will lose this football game, so I'm gong with the receive with the better chance of lucking into some catch up garbage.

In 40 mile winds and tstorms I'd sit em both if I could.

Tough to sit Smith anyway-I have him starting and was just looking at weather.com-nasty outlook for wind (25-35) and thunderstorms in Tampa. My dilemma was choosing between Bryant and Colston for wr2. Now what? Santonio Holmes?

I'd hate to be you. I don't like the Colston matchup...Lance Moore I like better because he catches a lot of stuff around the LOS, whereas Colston gets his bacon on longer passes. Bryant? I feel the Bux will run the ball, play defense/field position and dink and dunk...I don't see a big game for either Bryant or Colston. That surely doesn't mean it won't happen...I HATE wind for fantasy football.

Leon Washington at my flex.

Be careful. The Meadowlands is going to be a sloppy track. Should hilight the running game, but it may not be the kind of field that will allow Washington to do what he does best, which is juke guys out of their shoes.

I have players on both teams involved and really nothing I can do about it(lame substitutes). FWIW, it looked pretty nice just a couple minutes ago but the reporter on ESPN said there are tornado warnings until 5:00PM, so the weather is indeed going to get pretty bad. I live in north FL and it's pretty nasty here right now. My Directv keeps cutting out on me. :wacko: I hope it clears up by the time the Steelers play the Pats.

Just benched moore for steve smith

Smith is a good play. I know the Quackers have done well against the pass this year, but the Saints torched them last week, they are not invincible and I also believe in order to stop the run (something the Packers CANT DO) they will start moving safeties into the box, leaving Smith with some potential one on ones...If Delhome is solid today, Smith will cash in for you.

Smith is a good play. I know the Quackers have done well against the pass this year, but the Saints torched them last week, they are not invincible and I also believe in order to stop the run (something the Packers CANT DO) they will start moving safeties into the box, leaving Smith with some potential one on ones...If Delhome is solid today, Smith will cash in for you.

Quackers? Packers? :wacko: That's a new one. They are better at home. Don't discount Woodson.

Anybody got the cajones to bench Brees?

Despite the weather, I'm not sitting Brees today ... of course my other alternative at QB is Garcia, so maybe I'm not in the best position to be answering this one.

Edited by ts

Weather is killing ALOT of games this week. I have Colston AND L.Moore and really have to start both Marvin H just aint been doing squat of course, neither has Colston but dems da breaks.

Dont know if I'd start both Colston and Moore in brutal weather...Harrison has been coming around of late, although he's not the same Marvin from 4 years ago that's for sure.

Despite the weather, I'm not sitting Brees today ... of course my other alternative at QB is Garcia, so maybe I'm not in the best position to be answering this one.

My other option is Pennington vs. Rams, but I've already got the #1 seed and 1st round bye locked up, so just trying to win out to keep the win streak going. Tempted to put Pennington in, but I don't see how I can bench Brees at this point.