[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYJ-DEN

splotchman

As a Thomas Jones owner, psyched so far. :wacko:

i love him. drafted him in the fourth round, 55th pick overall, and he's about the 7th-ranked RB in our league. a few weeks ago i offered TJ up with another player for LT and was rejected. now i'm kinda glad.

Where is Laveranues Coles? He has zero catches for zero yards.

CONFESSION: After about 3 games, I traded T. Jones for R. White. I thought it was a brilliant trade because T. Jones wasn't playing well. To make matters worse, the person I traded with actually offered me R. White for Jonathan Stewart and I changed it to T. Jones. If I'd kept Jones, I would have Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson, and T. Jones. As it is, I have Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson, M. Moore, and Jonathan Stewart. At the time I traded Jones, I also had Felix Jones who was doing well--we get special team points also.

Edited by shanphil

i love him. drafted him in the fourth round, 55th pick overall, and he's about the 7th-ranked RB in our league. a few weeks ago i offered TJ up with another player for LT and was rejected. now i'm kinda glad.

drafted him 30th overall.....absolutely loving it....he was ranked 5th in our league going into this week.....

just moved to 10-3 behind donovan, chris johnson, TJ, clayton and bironas

That was a pathetic effort on offense. Really. They were killing the Broncos with Washington on short passes and pounding them with Jones between the tackles.. SO KEEP DOING THAT!!!!

But instead and the Jets started throwing ridiculous passes in close to the goal. Passes that were ugly, that just had no chance. Guys weren't getting open, and Favre's throws were all over the place.

NOTE to the OC: Don't ever, ever, ever, ever run that stupid screen pass to Laveraneus Coles again. I'ts never worked and it never will. And on a key 3rd and 5!!! That had NO chance. How the hell was he supposed to get 5 yards off that - even if he had caught it?

Moreover, Favre and the passing game has looked terrible in general. Keller is the only guy Favre is hitting. Nobody else is open. With receivers covered, Favre is lobbing moon balls to Coles and Cotchery, who seem to have to stop and hover under them. of course, they are just not getting caught. There's no timing.......... It's not good.

Short yardage play calling was awful. I saw on many occasions 3rd and short and they threw a long pass. It surprised me because they were so efficient with the short yardage plays to keller and running TJ against the Titans

That was a pathetic effort on offense. Really. They were killing the Broncos with Washington on short passes and pounding them with Jones between the tackles.. SO KEEP DOING THAT!!!!

But instead and the Jets started throwing ridiculous passes in close to the goal. Passes that were ugly, that just had no chance. Guys weren't getting open, and Favre's throws were all over the place.

NOTE to the OC: Don't ever, ever, ever, ever run that stupid screen pass to Laveraneus Coles again. I'ts never worked and it never will. And on a key 3rd and 5!!! That had NO chance. How the hell was he supposed to get 5 yards off that - even if he had caught it?

Moreover, Favre and the passing game has looked terrible in general. Keller is the only guy Favre is hitting. Nobody else is open. With receivers covered, Favre is lobbing moon balls to Coles and Cotchery, who seem to have to stop and hover under them. of course, they are just not getting caught. There's no timing.......... It's not good.

didnt see the game...but sounds like they pretty much reverted to what they were doing the first 4 or 5 weeks