[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS sportsline pages won't open

notamomo

Been fine for me. Might be your connection. I know people don't like CBS but I've had a hard time getting 12 people to agree on anything so changing a site is heavy lifting. I've used CBS for 3 years though and never had a problem. Maybe I've just been lucky. :wacko:

Worst fantasy hosting site on the web.

This year cbs ran perfectly for the league I commish :wacko: There info is not good but the site ran great. I actually had more delays on MFL

I know everyone here jumps on the "I hate Sportsline" bandwagon, but I have never had a problem with them. I have no aversion to switching either other than laziness. Sportsline already has the teams and rules plugged in. I dont feel like doing it again. And it has our league history saved as well.

That being said, today our standings randomly added a 14th game to our records. This is confusing the playoff seeding issue as one team that was tied with another and lost the tie braker is suddenly a game ahead. No big deal really in the big picture but some are complaining and I have to explain to them what is up. T

I don't have any issues with CBS. They've had a few problems in the past, just like every other web property that has grown so fast over the last 10 years. (This is my ninth year on cbssportsline.)

But today, it just won't connect. Spinning and spinning. Wondering if it's my laptop or a CBS issue. And it sounds like it's my laptop that's the problem this time. Very bad for me. So...once again....Anyone else having this problem today? Thanks.

I just talked to an operator at Sportsline and he told me that they are aware of the problem. They are

currently working to correct the issue and it should be up by tomorrow morning. It could be tonight but

I didn't get the impression of that being likely. Probably not what you want to hear but hopefully it helps

clear up some confusion.

Are Sportsline and NFL.com run off of the same system or servers? I have 9 teams on NFL.com and non of them will open. I tried to go to CBS Sportsline.com and it won't lead either. Man, I hope they get this fixed by tomorrow, especially for those who have Raiders/Chargers playing. I emailed NFL.com about the issue but I haven't heard back.

Also, this can't be because of the computer or browser because I've tried 3 different browsers on 2 different computers all with the same result. All other websites are fine except for my team sites. Also, FOX sports.com's fantasy site works fine. If I hear anything about the status of this, I'll post it, until then, I hope someone figures this out before it costs some people their seasons! :wacko:

I just talked to an operator at Sportsline and he told me that they are aware of the problem. They are

currently working to correct the issue and it should be up by tomorrow morning. It could be tonight but

I didn't get the impression of that being likely. Probably not what you want to hear but hopefully it helps

clear up some confusion.

This is excruciating. I can't get into any CBS sportsline pages. Not the home page or either of my league site.s We have our final waiver transactions of the season tonight. Tomorrow morning doesn't help much. Dang!

Thanks for the info.

I'm in the mountain time zone. I recently followed prompts to update Java to the latest version, 6.1. Those are the only variables I can think of.

EVERY other site on the web is working fine. Every single one. Unfortunately, I like fantasy football A LOT more than anything else on the web. And it's the freakin playoffs!

Different areas of the country use different CBS servers I believe. I can't connect either. Pehaps those that can would log in a make changes if you you have a time deadline. I don't but some might.

After last year they sent me a letter offering a 50% discount for this year as an apology for how bad the site was last season. I told them I wouldn't host my league there if they offered it for free.

If you are still having issues, try this number.

To update your account information, click the "Account" link

in the member box at the top of any CBSSports.com page while

you are logged in to the site. If you do not remember your

credentials, please contact our password hotline at:

1-800-915-9895

(toll-free 8:00 AM ET to 8:00 PM ET. Mon-Fri)

No guarantees, but at least you should be able to talk to someone.

I am also locked out at 7:40 am on Thursday. If CBS is so inferior then what are these fantastic sites everyone else is on? The news updates are bad but it's always taken care of my league just fine.

MFL. Half the price, 10 times the options, never down.

i have the same problem. I've tried since yesterday to log in from my home computer, and it didn't load. I tried a laptop as well, and no luck. It's been a day already and i cant get in to my cbs fantasy team or my nfl.com leagues.

This definately sucks because there's a game tonight and i cant get in to change my roster. And its a money league too.