[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who amoung you are willing to go with the tough Choice

Cowboyz1

I gotta hunch this kid shows the world what he is made of and steps up huge for the Cowboys this week. I am going with the tough Choice and on a hunch think he goes for 100 yards and a TD.

Cowboys run on Pitt this weekend like no other team this year with Choice leading the way.

I'm starting the kid. With the playoffs on the line and all, I going with Choice. Anyone with me?

Was considering running Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush out there but I felt the same risk with Pierre and Choice. Plus I like the kid from Georgia Tech. Rumbling over Pit or a Ramblin Wreck. Either way I'm running him out there on the snowy field in Steel town.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Hell no! You are letting your Cowboy IQ get in the way of your fantasy team.

I guarantee he doesn't hit 60 yards. I doubt he scores, but goal line runs are fluky. Witten could get tackled on the one yard line...

However I did pick him up so he couldn't be used against me in the following playoff weeks (provided I win of course)...

apparently just you and Wade Phillips are the only ones with faith

I'm starting him simply because I have no other choices, not only that but my other RB is Portis. Chances of me getting eliminated in the first round 99%.

I was pondering Pierre and Bush both in my lineup this week. But I just have a good feeling about this kid Choice. I realize it goes agaisnt every FF principle, Rookie, Bad Matchup, Bad Weather, 1st Start, # 1 D and all but the Steelers haven't been really tested IMO.

All I know is this is going to be one hell of a game to watch on sunday.

I also have Matt Jones in his last game which could mean they try to work in Reggie and the others knowing he will not be with them the rest of the season.

Choices and more Choices................................

I was pondering Pierre and Bush both in my lineup this week. But I just have a good feeling about this kid Choice. I realize it goes agaisnt every FF principle, Rookie, Bad Matchup, Bad Weather, 1st Start, # 1 D and all but the Steelers haven't been really tested IMO.

All I know is this is going to be one hell of a game to watch on sunday.

I also have Matt Jones in his last game which could mean they try to work in Reggie and the others knowing he will not be with them the rest of the season.

Choices and more Choices................................

:D

Yes, the Steelers haven't been tested. They only played the toughest schedule in the NFL this year, and based on winning percentages from the previous year, it was the toughest anyone has played since the 70's.

:wacko:

Edited by Menudo

By the way, I do like that you are going out on a limb and going with your gut. Who knows, you could turn out to be correct and will look brilliant. However, the odds are strongly against you.

Leading rushers vs. Steelers this year:

New England: Faulk = 73 yards

Cincinnatti: Benson = 35 yards

San Diego: LT = 57 yards

Indianapolis: Addai = 34 yards

Washington: Portis = 51 yards

New York: Jacobs = 47 yards

Cincinnatti: Benson = 51 yards

Jacksonville: Taylor = 19 yards

Baltimore: McClaine = 63 yards

Philadelphia: Buckhalter = 43 yards

Cleveland: Lewis = 38 yards

Houston: Slaton = 43 yards

Hell no! You are letting your Cowboy IQ get in the way of your fantasy team.

I guarantee he doesn't hit 60 yards. I doubt he scores, but goal line runs are fluky. Witten could get tackled on the one yard line...

However I did pick him up so he couldn't be used against me in the following playoff weeks (provided I win of course)...

:wacko: No one else is going to say it? Okay, I will then... those two words should never be placed next to each other.

Leading rushers vs. Steelers this year:

New England: Faulk = 73 yards

Cincinnatti: Benson = 35 yards

San Diego: LT = 57 yards

Indianapolis: Addai = 34 yards

Washington: Portis = 51 yards

New York: Jacobs = 47 yards

Cincinnatti: Benson = 51 yards

Jacksonville: Taylor = 19 yards

Baltimore: McClaine = 63 yards

Philadelphia: Buckhalter = 43 yards

Cleveland: Lewis = 38 yards

Houston: Slaton = 43 yards

4 posts in a row. Go beat the wife and kids, or sneak a quick TUG watching a lilltle XXX. Oops, I mean superbowl XXX. Either way enjoy the moment. :wacko:

4 posts in a row. Go beat the wife and kids, or sneak a quick TUG watching a lilltle XXX. Oops, I mean superbowl XXX. Either way enjoy the moment. :wacko:

I was thinking the same thing. He obviously knows about the edit feature...

# 1 D and all but the Steelers haven't been really tested IMO.

Lets not forget about week 8...but its hard to beat anyone when you throw 4 Ints

I am going with McClain over T-Choice That is how much faith I have in him...so you can mark him down for about a buck twenty and 2 TD's

Which $1000 league is that in?

The league I have him in, I'm on a bye, but I don't think I would start him unless one of my primary backs (Addai and Williams) or the backups (Rhodes and S Morris) failed me. With this being his 1st start, and facing the Steelers (gee I wonder why Menudo hasn't said anything yet :wacko: ) I wouldn't consider it unless I absolutely had to.