[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The George Costanza Theory

ts

If every instinct I have is wrong - then the opposite would have to be right.

So far this year, I have YET to use Kevin Walter on one of his good weeks, and have only started him on his bad weeks ... he is of course on my bench today (2 / 104 / 1 at the half) while I wait until Monday Nite to see what A. Bryant does & how much this decision hurts me.

If I somehow win in this league today & advance so as to be playing again next week - somebody please dredge up this post on Sunday morning so that I remember to do the opposite of whatever it happens to be that I'm planning to do at the time regarding Walter vs. TEN.

Thank you - that is all.

You are also to eat chicken salad, on rye, un-toasted, with a side of potato salad, and tea every Sunday morning.

You know chicken salad is not the opposite of tuna, salmon is the opposite of tuna, 'cos salmon swim against the current, and the tuna swim with it.

Nothing really to add other than I feel obligated to post in Seinfeld threads.

Oh and I started him in one league and not another. Should win them both however (although without Walter in the one league I'd would have lost for sure).