[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most hated sports personality

Scooby

Lots of options, needs lots of voters  

51 members have voted

1. 1. they are many a-holes in the sportsworld

• A- Rod
    • Ocho Cinco
    • TO
    • Sean Avery
    • Ty Domi
    • Mike Tyson
    • Steinbrenner
    • Jerry Jones
    • Ron Artest
    • Drew Rosenhaus
    • Cris Collinsworth
    • other-please explain

OK, I live in Ohio and hate Ohio State, but he is one of the last people I'd put on this list. :wacko:

The fact that you line in Ohio means nothing.

Do I hate Tress like I hate OJ or some of the clowns on this list, no, but I still think he's a weasle and don't think much of him.

well, for starters, he is a rapist and a ball hog. :wacko:

I voted rosenhaus of those mentioned, but pete rose probably would have got my vote if he was an option. or al davis. donald fehr and bud selig deserve some recognition as well.

You know damn well he didn't rape that girl. She wanted the D but figured she could get some money afterwards by getting it out to the public that he raped her. I admit that was wrong what Kobe did to his wife but he has matured since then in my eyes. I used to be the biggest Kobe hater but he really looks like he's grown up a lot since that incident.

I'm actually pretty certain he did.

Soooo a random girl who was pretty ugly in all actuality didn't want to have sexual intercourse with the best basketball player in the NBA, and a national icon? That's beyond me, I'm sure some of you on this message board would turn homosexual if given one night with your favorite football player.

......No way he raped that girl.

You know damn well he didn't rape that girl. She wanted the D but figured she could get some money afterwards by getting it out to the public that he raped her. I admit that was wrong what Kobe did to his wife but he has matured since then in my eyes. I used to be the biggest Kobe hater but he really looks like he's grown up a lot since that incident.

Another vote for rapist. I was sooooo hoping he'd get traded to Minny for Garnett so I could return to rooting for my Lakers. Until they rid themselves of Bryant, I'll continue to be embarasssssed to be a Laker fan.

LOL Who woulda thunk? Was pretty sure it would be a 'Skin and that it would be him.

Has nothing to with team affiliation, everything to do with his personality as an announcer

Soooo a random girl who was pretty ugly in all actuality didn't want to have sexual intercourse with the best basketball player in the NBA, and a national icon? That's beyond me, I'm sure some of you on this message board would turn homosexual if given one night with your favorite football player.

......No way he raped that girl.

she was hot enough he was pretty eager to nail her. and unlike you apparently, I don't just assume that every woman out there want's to be bent over an ottoman, choked until bruised, and ridden until she bleeds by a dude just because he's famous. call me crazy.

she was hot enough he was pretty eager to nail her. and unlike you apparently, I don't just assume that every woman out there want's to be bent over an ottoman, choked until bruised, and ridden until she bleeds by a dude just because he's famous. call me crazy.

Oh so that's what happened? You know nothing more than the next average Joe about the case so don't throw out situations like that and blow it all out of proportion.