[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Global Warming - redux

McBoog

:D You, of all people, are seriously going to play that card?

I'm calling you out on one specific claim that you made with absolute certainty that is completely contradicted by a direct data set. You don't like it and can't admit it.

You think your one-sided, one view point data is definitive and you will not budge. I get it. You are all powerful and your position is beyond question. Your extensive credentials in the field have smacked me down. I grovel at your big brainess!

Hey, you're right. CO2 is the eeevil we must defeat. You won! Don't worry the nasty McBoog questioning your unquestionable knowledge and sources. I am overwhelmed by your awesomeness. Please stop 'cause you are making me :wacko: . I give, I GIVE. I have sent in your honor, $200 to Greenpeace. I have been converted.

Thank you so much for your wisdom and insight! It is so cool that someone like you would invest so much time insulting me and ridiculing me to the point of converting me to the light. I think you are as close to a modern day Jesus as anyone else has come.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, :D

WOW! You are so cool!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think your one-sided, one view point data is definitive and you will not budge. I get it. You are all powerful and your position is beyond question. Your extensive credentials in the field have smacked me down. I grovel at your big brainess!

Hey, you're right. CO2 is the eeevil we must defeat. You won! Don't worry the nasty McBoog questioning your unquestionable knowledge and sources. I am overwhelmed by your awesomeness. Please stop 'cause you are making me :D . I give, I GIVE. I have sent in your honor, $200 to Greenpeace. I have been converted.

Thank you so much for your wisdom and insight! It is so cool that someone like you would invest so much time insulting me and ridiculing me to the point of converting me to the light. I think you are as close to a modern day Jesus as anyone else has come.

WOW! You are so cool!

I'm detecting just a bit of sarcasm here. :wacko:

Hey, you're right. CO2 is the eeevil we must defeat. You won! Don't worry the nasty McBoog questioning your unquestionable knowledge and sources. I am overwhelmed by your awesomeness. Please stop 'cause you are making me :wacko: . I give, I GIVE. I have sent in your honor, $200 to Greenpeace. I have been converted.

WOW! You are so cool!

kookoo for cocoa puffs. :D

Look at these extremist tookis holes! I can't believe that they would even bother trying to discredit the global warming reality by compiling a bunch of totally non-credible "scientists" who dare give a dissenting view of our known and given FACT that Global Warming is real!

The Senate MINORITY (we know who they are, those partisan hacks) Report. "Pshaw" and "Phooey" I say to this. It is automatically and clearly a partisan sampling of supporting viewpoints for political gain. Forget the actual credentials of the cited "experts", I can just FEEL that they are all on some BIG OIL pay role. I think they should all be killed or something mean like that.

Like dude! Look at this filth that "party" is spewing:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=2674e64f-802a-23ad-490b-bd9faf4dcdb7' rel="external nofollow">

U. S. Senate Minority Report:

More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Scientists Continue to Debunk “Consensus” in 2008

What a waste of our tax money, spending any time at all on this rubbish is clearly waste, fraud and abuse. What a waste of bandwidth. It has been, like, totally proven, OMG!!! Maybe we should like, try to recall these butt turds and vote the awakened into their positions! I'll start the petitions! GROUP HUG!

Gee, this is like, wow, so much easier than being how I used to be. DUDE!!!! Like, why did it take me soooo long to see the light?

Am I doing good BW??? (If I dare call you that oh giver of light!!!) Please say, "Yes!" PLEASE SAY, "YES"! I need your acknowledgment to feel whole and to know I'm doing a great job!

(OK, I'm going to try a personal non-topic-related attack on one of "those" guys to prove us right and better and smarter than them... OK??? Tell me if I did it right)

OK

Ummmm,

Geee, I'm soooo nervous!

OK

Ready and....

OK

Like, should I?

OK!

BaitTANK and PennyMakers and WATSEinVirginia and the old McBoob have a big "L" in their forheads, 'cause they are A$$clones of each other! (Did I say it right???? OH GOD I hope so!!!!)

Gee, wow... Like this is sssoooo fun!

I'm detecting just a bit of sarcasm here. :wacko:

kookoo for cocoa puffs! :D

I'm converted dude. Like, come on over, it is so much easier to be like this. Don't be full of chit!

Look at these extremist tookis holes! I can't believe that they would even bother trying to discredit the global warming reality by compiling a bunch of totally non-credible "scientists" who dare give a dissenting view of our known and given FACT that Global Warming is real!

The Senate MINORITY (we know who they are, those partisan hacks) Report. "Pshaw" and "Phooey" I say to this. It is automatically and clearly a partisan sampling of supporting viewpoints for political gain. Forget the actual credentials of the cited "experts", I can just FEEL that they are all on some BIG OIL pay role. I think they should all be killed or something mean like that.

Like dude! Look at this filth that "party" is spewing:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=2674e64f-802a-23ad-490b-bd9faf4dcdb7' rel="external nofollow">

U. S. Senate Minority Report:

More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Scientists Continue to Debunk “Consensus” in 2008

What a waste of our tax money, spending any time at all on this rubbish is clearly waste, fraud and abuse. What a waste of bandwidth. It has been, like, totally proven, OMG!!! Maybe we should like, try to recall these butt turds and vote the awakened into their positions! I'll start the petitions! GROUP HUG!

Gee, this is like, wow, so much easier than being how I used to be. DUDE!!!! Like, why did it take me soooo long to see the light?

Am I doing good BW??? (If I dare call you that oh giver of light!!!) Please say, "Yes!" PLEASE SAY, "YES"! I need your acknowledgment to feel whole and to know I'm doing a great job!

(OK, I'm going to try a personal non-topic-related attack on one of "those" guys to prove us right and better and smarter than them... OK??? Tell me if I did it right)

OK

Ummmm,

Geee, I'm soooo nervous!

OK

Ready and....

OK

Like, should I?

OK!

BaitTANK and PennyMakers and WATSEinVirginia and the old McBoob have a big "L" in their forheads, 'cause they are A$$clones of each other! (Did I say it right???? OH GOD I hope so!!!!)

Gee, wow... Like this is sssoooo fun!

:wacko:

This, in fact, can be implied without saying it.

You, in fact, are needlessly rude!

Nope. I just don't layer telling someone they're full of chit with smilies and sarcastic overtones. I simply say it. You can't. You'd rather condescend and pretend it gives you some type of high ground for rebuttal. It doesn't.

I tell it like it is.

Nope. I just don't layer telling someone they're full of chit with smilies and sarcastic overtones. I simply say it. You can't. You'd rather condescend and pretend it gives you some type of high ground for rebuttal. It doesn't.

I tell it like it is.

And I LOVE you for that too. Keep teaching me hermano! I wish to learn all of your ways. Another GROUP HUG!

Being open and honest, as you so clearly are, is soooo much better than calling it rude. No wonder we own the moral high ground. We establish its TRUE parameters! I feel exorcised (though I will have to work on my patronizing and/or elitist snobby thing. That will take some practice. Any wine and cheesers you know of that I can go observe?). It was so much harder to use the subtleties of the language while expressing thought and opinion without being blatantly offensive. Now, with little thought what so ever, I can blurt out whatever I want to as long as my target is our enemy (and "they" clearly are our enemy!!!). I wish I had learned about this a long time ago. My life would have been sooo much easier.

Being converted and all, I am now, like you, beyond reproach for my words and actions. I now defend the weak, the poor, THE PLANET. I am on the CORRECT side (notice I didn't say "right" ... those evil bassturds). How can anyone question my motives or opinions? Insulting anyone who disagrees with me is now a tool I can use freely [as long as it is against "those guys", who I suddenly really hate, and would wish deistic harm to if I still believed in Him (I use the "Big H" as a matter of writing convention, not the acknowledgment of existence. I wouldn't want to make a misstep on my first day of being converted.)]. I feel soooo liberated!

Who should we pick on next? This is fun! POOKIES ALL AROUND! (Are "pookies" cool with you guys. I thought it might endear me to our ghey brethren.)

It's clear that wine and cheese lefties like yourself are too emotionally connected to the issue to have a direct intelligent conversation about data.

:D

errrr... :wacko: I mean...

:D BACK OFF THE BROTHER! You turncoat! :D

:D