[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Big F'n Dave

For the first time? That deserves a wow all by itself. Great great movie with some outstanding performances to be sure. A classic of the first order.

You need to get out more BFD. LOL

I know. It's one of those movies I've seen parts of probably a hundred times, but I'd never sat down to watch it in its entirety. Found it on HDNM a couple months ago and recorded it. What impressed me most was that I knew the whole story - there were no surprises - and I was still blown away.

Don't tell anybody, but I've never seen The Godfather, either. :wacko:

I know. It's one of those movies I've seen parts of probably a hundred times, but I'd never sat down to watch it in its entirety. Found it on HDNM a couple months ago and recorded it. What impressed me most was that I knew the whole story - there were no surprises - and I was still blown away.

This is a travesty

+1 & +1(and I am even Italian)

Edited by keggerz

Yes, you have led a sheltered life. That was one of the first movies I bought on DVD knowing that it will age very well. A timeless classic in every sense of the word. The same thing goes for all the Godfather movies. You must see them. preferrably back to back. Stuck in your comfy chair drinking whiskey until your entire lower body is numb.

This notion also rings true of Ira Levin's Rosemary's Baby..or Deathtrap for that matter...2 of my favs

I know. It's one of those movies I've seen parts of probably a hundred times, but I'd never sat down to watch it in its entirety.

same with me for "Its a wonderful life"

I recently watched the Godfather Trilogy for the 1st time...I picked it up as soon as it came out on Blu-ray....

and if I actually did watch these movies, I was too young to remember...

Now, every time I encounter a mean nurse I call her a Nurse Ratchett--behind her back of course!

Me too. :wacko:

Cuckoo's nest was out when I was pretty you but I saw it at a young age and loved the movie. It is one of those movies that I watched a few more times as I grew older and liked it even more each time.

Next time you guys get a snow storm you should watch all the God Father movies. Forget that, don't what for the snow storm. Just go rent them and have fun with a pretty darn good story.

Me too. :wacko:

Cuckoo's nest was out when I was pretty you but I saw it at a young age and loved the movie. It is one of those movies that I watched a few more times as I grew older and liked it even more each time.

Next time you guys get a snow storm you should watch all the God Father movies. Forget that, don't what for the snow storm. Just go rent them and have fun with a pretty darn good story.

lol....I encountered Nurse Ratchet w/ my last delivery...however coined the term "Fundal Massage" has to be Satan

yeah, that is a truly great movie. I can see how you'd miss a lot of the depth if it were viewed sporadically in small chunks. nicholson....before he basically became a caricature of himself...is easily one of the best film actors ever. of all the great actors of the 70s (deniro, pacino, hoffman, cazale, hackman, etc.) I think I like jack the best.