[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next time you're in China....

Chief Dick

Those twist ties are the most annoying thing ever. I'm deeply thankful that we're past the twist tie toy stage.

On the other hand, our brand new Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii guitar doesn't work right. It only strums up, or something. So now we're going to have to deal with returns or exchanges. Our nifty new Nerf gun doesn't shoot. Our Spore Creatures game doesn't run well on our computer.

ARRRGGGHHH.

CD. In the case of those I have chosen to make lemondae out of a lemon. I use those things in the summer to tie up my tomato plants. While they annoy me now I keep my eye on the prize..

CD. In the case of those I have chosen to make lemondae out of a lemon. I use those things in the summer to tie up my tomato plants. While they annoy me now I keep my eye on the prize..

:wacko:

That's exactly what I do with them. I was at my wife's family event last night and everyone was laughing at me when I was gathering them up.

Edited by Chief Dick

Those twist ties are the most annoying thing ever. I'm deeply thankful that we're past the twist tie toy stage.

On the other hand, our brand new Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii guitar doesn't work right. It only strums up, or something. So now we're going to have to deal with returns or exchanges. Our nifty new Nerf gun doesn't shoot. Our Spore Creatures game doesn't run well on our computer.

ARRRGGGHHH.

We had two presents not work out of the box.

One was some Cars spinning disc thingee that just flat out didn't work, and the other was some cheap board game that was supposed to come with a spinner... but didn't.

It didn't ruin my Christmas though. Santa was very good to everyone. All hail Santa!