[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A rare Event

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

So here I sit in Southern Arizona this morning sipping on my coffee and watching the snow come down.

Now I know that a lot of you will say big deal, come to my house an look at the foot of snow, freezing winds, etc.... But for us Southern Arizonans, it's very cool.

So here I sit in Southern Arizona this morning sipping on my coffee and watching the snow come down.

Now I know that a lot of you will say big deal, come to my house an look at the foot of snow, freezing winds, etc.... But for us Southern Arizonans, it's very cool.

You have now seen more snow, then we in west Michigan have seen of the sun this month. (not joking--I think it's actually making me depressed)

I am in my office today, with not a lot going on. There is a truck stop down below me, and US HWY 83 which runs from Canada to Mexico. Anyway the point of this is, I wonder how many of the snow birds that are going thru today know it is snowing in AZ where a lot of them are headed from North Dakota and Canada. The Monday after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas dozens of fifth wheel campers go by. It quite a migration.

where in AZ are you? i didnt see poop.

What's even funnier is watching all those southerners try to drive in the stuff. lol

Yet we up here in the north-east are looking toward mid 60's tomorrow. :D

And southerners drive in the rain with the same effects northerners drive in the snow. As in there are a lot of weather-related accidents when it is rainy. :wacko:

And southerners drive in the rain with the same effects northerners drive in the snow. As in there are a lot of weather-related accidents when it is rainy. :wacko:

+1

You could spill a glass of water on your coffee table here in San Diego and there would be wrecks all up and down I-5.