[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Valkyrie

Skilly

That's no shock.

Honestly, though... of those of us that have met "stars", how many of them have really been nice, forthcoming people? I'd bet that 75% of every single one is a class-A jerk. :wacko:

Would love to hear some stories of people meeting "stars" where they were blown away with how nice they were. And not just because they were at some charity event and had to appear at least somewhat approachable.

Gregory Hines.

One of my favorite stories was working a film called "Good Luck" and one day the makeup girl said to him "you're like, the best tap dancer in the world, aren't you?" He kind of shifted in his chair and said "well, there are about a half dozen people who would disagree with you, but if I was in a room with them I'd hold my own." Another case of only the good die young. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't the belief, it's just the people who are crass enough to take it outside church. :D

Fair enough. I guess Cruise's Scientology crap doesn't impact me much because I don't watch those garbage fluff pieces where celebrities talk about anything.

Because for every reasonable, well-informed, interesting entertainer there are what appears to be scores of retards.

I :heart: Chavez. I remember one time someone asked Brad Pitt what he thought of something (maybe global warming) and his response was something like "Who gives a chit what I think about that? I'm an ACTOR!".

I also :heart: Brad Pitt. Man I'm sounding ghey here... :wacko:

Gregory Hines.

One of my favorite stories was working a film called "Good Luck" and one day the makeup girl said to him "you're like, the best tap dancer in the world, aren't you?" He kind of shifted in his chair and said "well, there are about a half dozen people who would disagree with you, but if I was in a room with them I'd hold my own." Another case of only the good die young. :wacko:

I don't know where else I heard it, but that's not the first I heard of Hines being a pretty cool cat.

• 6 months later...
i'll add you to my quere :wacko:

I also just watched "He's Just Not That Into You" also. You know when Jennifer Aniston - aka the hawtest wimmin on the planet times a million - can't get a date you're watching one stupid movie.

Here's the movie: [in Jen Bush's voice] Oh, I'm so f'n hawt. I don't know why these guys are such jerks and will never call me. I just don't understand why neurotic and psychosis ain't what he's looking for. OMG. He texted me...that means we're getting married and will be in love forever and ever and ever and ever and ever until I stab a knife through his heart while he's sleeping because he dared not do something for me...it's all about me. Me!!!! [/review]