[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

the Senator getting hit was plot-changing....amazing. Jack against everyone for the next 8 hours!

I agree I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love jack using that digger to trap the killer that was pretty cool.

+1

the Senator getting hit was plot-changing....amazing. Jack against everyone for the next 8 hours!

While I understand the significance of the situation it put Jack in... really to me this was just a blatant example of how Jack is really off his game lately.

Surely Jack should have realized if the police really knew that he was in there with the Senator, they would not have wasted their time knocking on the door - especially after the first knock - they would have assumed the Senator was in Jack's custody (Who they considered to a murderer) and would have busted in from every door and window to rescue him. He should have been trying to find a way out after the first knock.

Lazy, thoughtless, move on Jack's part.

Interesting that Chloe AND her husband are smarter than everyone in the entire Bureau...

I'm glad his cracking the code didn't play a significant role in Jack's life however, otherwise we would have to be subjected to Chloe's marriage problems for an hour or two.

Anyone else notice Mac OSX running on the senator's DELL monitor? :wacko:

Overall, a good episode. However I really would have liked to see Jack work with the senator for an episode or so before he got killed, their characters created a very interesting dynamic tonight that was fun to watch. Good vs. Evil... but on the same team.

:wacko: alert

Blowfish is not crackable except by a brute force search. There is no variant Blowfish 148. You cannot put a back door into the Blowfish algorithm because it is key dependent. This key can be between 32 and 448 bits with 128 bits being the default. The algorithm runs a total of 512 times to generate the sub keys used to encrypt the data. It uses a fixed 64 bit block size, not the variable 16 or 32 referenced in the show.

Man, I hate Chloe's husband.

Overall, a good episode. However I really would have liked to see Jack work with the senator for an episode or so before he got killed, their characters created a very interesting dynamic tonight that was fun to watch. Good vs. Evil... but on the same team.

I agree. I was starting to like the chemistry being developed on screen between the 2.

I have a sinking suspicion that the daughter is dirty. I don't like the actress or the character and I hope she isn't a main stay on the show for long.

So....how the hell is the First Husband doing? Not a WORD last night on his condition.

I agree. I was starting to like the chemistry being developed on screen between the 2.

I have a sinking suspicion that the daughter is dirty. I don't like the actress or the character and I hope she isn't a main stay on the show for long.

So....how the hell is the First Husband doing? Not a WORD last night on his condition.

IIRC, his surgery was going to be roughly 4-5 hours long (4-5 episodes). I bet we've got 1-2 episodes to go until we'll hear anything about him.

+1

Best show of the season so far...Senator Foreman getting blasted is not something I saw coming. Tony's been such an odd character this whole season though...was he really just hanging out at a cafe until Jack called? Fishy...

Edited by Fatman

Best show of the season so far...Senator Foreman getting blasted is not something I saw coming. Tony's been such an odd character this whole season though...was he really just hanging out at a cafe until Jack called? Fishy...

Add it seemed he had something important to tell Jack before he got hung up on...

:wacko: alert

Blowfish is not crackable except by a brute force search. There is no variant Blowfish 148. You cannot put a back door into the Blowfish algorithm because it is key dependent. This key can be between 32 and 448 bits with 128 bits being the default. The algorithm runs a total of 512 times to generate the sub keys used to encrypt the data. It uses a fixed 64 bit block size, not the variable 16 or 32 referenced in the show.

Man, I hate Chloe's husband.

:D i did find this amusing. "i will make an encryption code so difficult that there's no way anyone could crack it! but just for funsies, if you type in up up down down left right left right B A start, you can bypass it. note to self: only tell a few people about that part."

It was kinda boring to me overall. Nothing great happened but more of a setup episode, IMHO.

+1

It was basically a feeder for next week. Larry does start to be sympathetic towards Jack though. I still think CTU is re-instated with the main cast as the team somewhere down the line.

Edited by tazinib1