[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this woman makes me angrier with every new day

dmarc117

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the true dumbing down of america.

I have noticed that when you walk by a large family it is usually the people that can't affor a large family. These kids grow up in a poor environment - don't get the parenting they need to grow and these same kids seem to go on and also have large families. This exponential growth of people that should not reproduce is only dumbing down of America.

Careful. My wife is the youngest of seven girls. Her father bought each of them a used car when they turned 16, sent all of them to college (though most had at least some form of academic or athletic scholarship), bought each one of them a new car when they graduated college, and picked up his share of each of their weddings. I personally know of two other families with 6 or 7 kids where all of them are successful, and none of them are sucking of the government tit.

It is the welfare mamas that we need to be getting on to. Part of this stimulus package should be if you have two kids or more and you take any form of welfare, along with your next welfare payment you are going to get a hysterectomy.

Careful. My wife is the youngest of seven girls. Her father bought each of them a used car when they turned 16, sent all of them to college (though most had at least some form of academic or athletic scholarship), bought each one of them a new car when they graduated college, and picked up his share of each of their weddings. I personally know of two other families with 6 or 7 kids where all of them are successful, and none of them are sucking of the government tit.

It is the welfare mamas that we need to be getting on to. Part of this stimulus package should be if you have two kids or more and you take any form of welfare, along with your next welfare payment you are going to get a hysterectomy.

He said "usually" and he's right.

In the NBC interview, Suleman said she will go back to California State University, Fullerton in the fall to complete her master's degree in counseling

It's my opinion that two types of people go into counseling. Smart gay men, and batsh:t crazy women.

(My wife is a counselor)

I hear ya. It was a generalization but keep an eye out and it is disgusting how many kids people are having when they can't afford these kids.

My mother is from a family of 11 and they are mostly successful but more often than not these families are sucking the life out of each other and sucking our tax money down the drain.

Use some of this stimulus money and let's create jobs where all they do is watch over the people who have defaulted on loans and take money from our government and stop them from buying Red Bull, cigarettes, Iphones, alcohol, Xboxes, and Blu Ray machines and use that money to actually pay the loan.

Careful. My baby brother's family is going to have to go on food stamps while he's off defending America from an Iraqi invasion. He's going to be making $700.00 a month less than being a Sherman cop. So it's either lose the house to take food stamps.

Why not simply require an abortion with every pregnancy after 2 kids to keep getting welfare benefits?

now see, I figured it was gonna be about nancy pelousi... :wacko:

exactly my initial thought ...

Before opening this thread I really thought that it was going to be about Nancy Mussolini.

Me too, lol.

just to clear things up, that thing makes me puke too

How about that researcher that said vaccines caused autism reducing vaccines for children? Hoe many sick or dead kids resulted from that?

you dont know what you are talking about.

cant put blame on vaccines for the liability is to high. It would bankrupt the whole system

It is clear cut and dry the mercury was the cause,

Take the mercury out and the vaccines are safe.

I'm actually more pissed at her fertility doctor than I am at her--she is clearly insane and she should have been stopped.

They both suck. Seriously, why isn't there a law on the books that says you cannot have more children after, let's say 2 or 3 kids, if you are taking government assistance? Is that too harsh? Too undemocratic? I just think this woman should have been stopped from having more kids about 11 children ago.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Careful. My baby brother's family is going to have to go on food stamps while he's off defending America from an Iraqi invasion. He's going to be making $700.00 a month less than being a Sherman cop. So it's either lose the house to take food stamps.

Why not simply require an abortion with every pregnancy after 2 kids to keep getting welfare benefits?

Exceptions too all rules exist and should be made. This is a perfect example of that.