[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Quiznos subs!

Flip_Side

I signed up for a coupon... and it was a blank email. No link to the coupon. Then I found out if you want the "free" sub, you have to buy a coke and chips for $2.50. Nuthin is free... nuthin.

I got my coupon within minutes....three coupons, actually...one for the wife's email address, one for my email, and one for my work email. All printed no problem.

None carry a disclaimer that you have to buy anything...only that the coupons must be used within 5 days of printing, and that you need to show ID when you cash it in (since your name is on the coupon).

Quizno's=Horrid

Jimmy Johns destroys all deli's.

:D Oh yeah, forgot about them. Those things are mega cheap and a tremendous value. And they'll deliver - even just one sandwich - for a quarter. The other two places I like here are WichWhich and ThunderCloud Subs.

I signed up for a coupon... and it was a blank email. No link to the coupon. Then I found out if you want the "free" sub, you have to buy a coke and chips for $2.50. Nuthin is free... nuthin.

:D Well, I would be buying those things anyways, so no biggie.

I got my coupon within minutes....three coupons, actually...one for the wife's email address, one for my email, and one for my work email. All printed no problem.

None carry a disclaimer that you have to buy anything...only that the coupons must be used within 5 days of printing, and that you need to show ID when you cash it in (since your name is on the coupon).

:wacko: Maybe it's a regional or by-franchisee situation?

... E2A: I haven't even received mine yet... I'm guessing Hotmail is rejecting the email. I f'in HATE Hotmail. :D

Edited by darin3

you probably need to display images in the email, or some such. I've got the printed coupon right in front of me and it says nothing about having to buy chips or a coke.

Not that I feel I am missing out on much but damn this thing is fixed. I filled it out for my hotmail accoutn and must have goofed the security code and then it won't allow me to reenter the code so no email. Tried another email address and it went to junk folder. Couldn't access the coupon from the junk folder, must move to inbox, so I did and it disappeared, not in inbox or deleted, just vanished.

:wacko:

Not that I feel I am missing out on much but damn this thing is fixed. I filled it out for my hotmail accoutn and must have goofed the security code and then it won't allow me to reenter the code so no email. Tried another email address and it went to junk folder. Couldn't access the coupon from the junk folder, must move to inbox, so I did and it disappeared, not in inbox or deleted, just vanished.

:wacko:

Their watching you, laughing...."no sub for you, fatboy!"