[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 NCAA POOL

Cunning Runt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a number of entries under a number of people most with the last name waddell.

I'll have a count to you on Wednesday Night / early Thursday morning along wiht the paypal to your account.

CJ

I will have a number of entries under a number of people most with the last name waddell.

I'll have a count to you on Wednesday Night / early Thursday morning along wiht the paypal to your account.

CJ

Cool

Ya - I already saw a number of entries under that last name. The more the merrier.

What's the deadline for this? I'm weighing all my options for pools and this looks like a good one.

Thursday 12:20 Eastern time is when the web site stops allowing entries to be submitted.

You're from St. Louis ya?

I was down that was Tue/Wed last week.

Spent the night on the Illinois side in the Fairview Heights area.

Thursday 12:20 Eastern time is when the web site stops allowing entries to be submitted.

Yeah, I'm from STL.

Next time you're in let me know and we'll grab some beers.

You were spitting distance from me in Belleville. :wacko:

You were spitting distance from me in Belleville. :wacko:

No sh-it.

Didn't know that at all.

We're looking to maybe put a store at the new Target/Home Depot center off (is it the 15 Beltline or something like that). Looked around Edwardsville, O' Fallon, Shiloh, Troy, Cahokia, and down to Columbia.

I have the state of Illinois so I get that way periodically. Will have to hook u with you/Twiley for some coldies next time I get that way.

No sh-it.

Didn't know that at all.

We're looking to maybe put a store at the new Target/Home Depot center off (is it the 15 Beltline or something like that). Looked around Edwardsville, O' Fallon, Shiloh, Troy, Cahokia, and down to Columbia.

I have the state of Illinois so I get that way periodically. Will have to hook u with you/Twiley for some coldies next time I get that way.

I grew up in Belleville and my mom lives in Shiloh now (and I have plenty of relatives in Fairview Heights). Perhaps I could join you guys too if it ever works out that I am down there at the same time.

I grew up in Belleville and my mom lives in Shiloh now (and I have plenty of relatives in Fairview Heights). Perhaps I could join you guys too if it ever works out that I am down there at the same time.

Yeah right, you've been telling me that for years. :wacko:

T - Minus approx. 24hrs for me to keep this on the front page.

1 more day to enter folks.

233 brackets completed in so far.... and that's just mine.

Just kidding, but I did submit 10. I've run this over 10yrs now and I have yet to win so much as a nickel.

Are there any decent summer festivals either in St. Louis or around one of those IL side towns? Gotta be doesn't there?

Any idea what the dates might be?

4th of July weekend is always big but there's always some sort of music or food thing going on during the summer.

I'll probably enter a bracket or two later today... I'll let you know if I do, and will send paypal as well. Just need to figure out the winning combination first.... :wacko:

I'd go with IU if I were you. Despite their down season, I think they can make a run.

Actually I went to Ball State and here in Indiana we say " I'd rather Ball U than I U.