[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Steak and BJ Day Huddlers

Big Country

Damn, missed out on part II. I went to Gibson's tonight for dinner though, which is nearly sooo good, it makes up for the BJ.

I'm not sure any steak from anywhere can make up for a good ol' fashioned, well done BJ.

I'm not sure any steak from anywhere can make up for a good ol' fashioned, well done BJ.

Then you've never been to Gibsons. A 36oz collosal lobster tail and a 16oz bone-in filet will fulfill most men's dreams. But, I did get the real thing (from the wife) yesterday morning and this morning. So all is good in the Brentastic household :wacko:

Then you've never been to Gibsons. A 36oz collosal lobster tail and a 16oz bone-in filet will fulfill most men's dreams. But, I did get the real thing (from the wife) yesterday morning and this morning. So all is good in the Brentastic household :wacko:

You have to remember that the post you responded to was about giving, not getting.

No, I've never been. I gotta look this place up now. And oh, very jealous of you getting the real thing not once but twice.

You have to remember that the post you responded to was about giving, not getting.

You got it!! My wife has a dick and I'm giving all the time. I use it for marinade on my steak. :wacko: