[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm driving home from work today

tazinib1

So I'm driving south on the 5 towards downtown San Diego and I'm listening to the radio. Apparently, some morans were being pursued by the coppers and decided to throw freaken bundles of money out the car on the 805 going north. The 805 merges into the 5 north for those that are following along.

Well....throwing money out of the window, bundles at that, can cause quite the traffic jam if you can imagine. People were actually STOPPING on the freeway to try and catch money floating in the air. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Needless to say, it took me 2 hours to get through a stretch of freeway when normally it would take 30 minutes.

PEOPLE ARE MORANS!!!!!!!

rant over..carry on

Well....throwing money out of the window, bundles at that, can cause quite the traffic jam if you can imagine. People were actually STOPPING on the freeway to try and catch money floating in the air. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Needless to say, it took me 2 hours to get through a stretch of freeway when normally it would take 30 minutes.

and you didn't get ANY money? did you at least out your hand out the window while driving and hope for the best?

Did it work? I mean did the perp get away from the cops?

No they were arrested up the freeway abit. See guys, I wasn't going the direction of the chaos..I was on the opposite side of the freeway ENTERING the scene from the other direction. By the time I got there, the police were out in mad droves trying to collect all the money that was in the bushes etc etc. Would I have gotten out if I were behind those morans in the beginning? ummmmmm.....probably!! And that would make me a moran too I guess.

People were actually STOPPING on the freeway to try and catch money floating in the air. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Needless to say, it took me 2 hours to get through a stretch of freeway when normally it would take 30 minutes.

Sounds like a good time to get off the freeway and try out a roadside diner.