[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's my thank-you card, kid?

TimC

We went to some friend's kids birthday party back in the fall. She had a friend of hers diligently write down everyone's present. I'm assuming this was to send a thank you card out and not to simply find out who gives good presents. Fast forward and still no f'n card. What should I do?

Note: We gave an awesome biggest pail of tinker toys that Toys R Us sold that any red-blooded American child should go crazy over. If they didn't like it, they could've returned it since I never had anything so awesome when I was growing up. I made my own tinker toys out of sticks that fell off the neighbor's tree.

We went to some friend's kids birthday party back in the fall. She had a friend of hers diligently write down everyone's present. I'm assuming this was to send a thank you card out and not to simply find out who gives good presents. Fast forward and still no f'n card. What should I do?

Note: We gave an awesome biggest pail of tinker toys that Toys R Us sold that any red-blooded American child should go crazy over. If they didn't like it, they could've returned it since I never had anything so awesome when I was growing up. I made my own tinker toys out of sticks that fell off the neighbor's tree.

The kid must have choked on one of the pieces. But thanks anyway.

C'mon, the kid fed the tinkers to the dog and he went around the house pooping and puking little rainbows of colored plastic fun for the next three days. You want to be thanked for that?

You did the right thing, who cares what they do?

I think thank you cards for a kids birthday party are waaayyy overboard. I've (well, my kids) received a couple through the years but i think they are ridiculous. The crappy piece of cake and store brand ice cream are all the thanks I need.