[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you haven't seen it already, check out this video from "Britain's Got Talent"

wiegie

She was completely unknown and unheralded. That youtube of her has been watched by four million people already. It has only been up a few days.

If you don't want to bother w/the pre-game chatter and just want to hear her sing, skip about the first 2 1/2 mins FYI.

She does sound really good - but anyone have a video of her singing without all the aholes squealing like teenyboppers from hell in the background?

Edited by BeeR

If you don't want to bother w/the pre-game chatter and just want to hear her sing, skip about the first 2 1/2 mins FYI.

of course, then you would sort of miss most of the whole reason the video is worth watching

Edited by wiegie

of course, then you would sort of miss most of the whole reason the video is worth watching

+1

I thought she was hilarious and had a great attitude. Watching everyone's reaction at the beginning I was hoping it would turn out the way it did. It's great that she got a real chance to show an incredible gift and her backstage reaction when it finally hit her was absolutely priceless. I would be surprised to not see her being a big theater hit soon.

Edited by rajncajn

my wife saw it before me, and explained the scenario to me, and I was like yeah, sure, whatever. but when I saw it, I have to admit chills ran down my back. that woman is a great singer. and it's a great song, and something about the whole moment is jut really, well, for lack of a better ghey word, magical.

my wife saw it before me, and explained the scenario to me, and I was like yeah, sure, whatever. but when I saw it, I have to admit chills ran down my back. that woman is a great singer. and it's a great song, and something about the whole moment is jut really, well, for lack of a better ghey word, magical.

Now, see there is ONE thing we can agree on. :notasmashgraemlinfordarin3: