[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrorists at the Birdfeeder

nuke'em ttg

These damn Taliban Blackbirds are acein out all the other birds and pissin off my pet squirrels fatty & skinny.....one shot one kill ...do i leave it to send a message,tie it up in the tree upside down........... any advice TIA

I think you should just wing one, tie it to a popsicle stick put a napkin over it's head, use the dropper from a children's tylenol bottle to drop water onto a napkin, the whole time playing loud music, until he tells you where the others nests are.

I think you should just wing one, tie it to a popsicle stick put a napkin over it's head, use the dropper from a children's tylenol bottle to drop water onto a napkin, the whole time playing loud music, until he tells you where the others nests are.

... but you may have to do it 183 times.

Edited by cre8tiff

... but you may have to do it 187 times.

Well, it's not really 183 times, just 183 drops. I could probably do it in two or three sessions, and save others. It would be worth it.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

These damn Taliban Blackbirds are acein out all the other birds and pissin off my pet squirrels fatty & skinny.....one shot one kill ...do i leave it to send a message,tie it up in the tree upside down........... any advice TIA

Crows are fricken smart. You probably won't get more'n 2 or so before you have to change tactics. You can't get one with a .22 on my grandfather's farm anymore. If you don't have something accurate to more than 150 yards handy you're just SOL.

:wacko: Damn good thought Perch but to late for this one....the suspect has been moved to slowly burn at the edge of the firepit

Funny, I assumed before I clicked on this that the terrorists you were referring to were, in fact, the squirrels. It's all we can do to keep those effers out of our bird feeder. One of these days, the dogs are gonna catch one and make a bloody mess.

So, I too stand against your squirrel friends.

HUh . . . I am WAAAAYYY off. I made a token gesture towards the blac birds, but then decided to invade the bunny rabbits and completely destroy their burrows even though they didnt have anything to do with the situation.

Sooooo . . . I should have just focused on the black birds and ignored the bunny rabbit? Ooops . . . MY BAG!

HUh . . . I am WAAAAYYY off. I made a token gesture towards the blac birds, but then decided to invade the bunny rabbits and completely destroy their burrows even though they didnt have anything to do with the situation.

Sooooo . . . I should have just focused on the black birds and ignored the bunny rabbit? Ooops . . . MY BAG!

racist :wacko:

Crows are fricken smart. You probably won't get more'n 2 or so before you have to change tactics. You can't get one with a .22 on my grandfather's farm anymore. If you don't have something accurate to more than 150 yards handy you're just SOL.

I'll have Jimmy Fed Ex me an Assault rifle :wacko:

Funny, I assumed before I clicked on this that the terrorists you were referring to were, in fact, the squirrels. It's all we can do to keep those effers out of our bird feeder. One of these days, the dogs are gonna catch one and make a bloody mess.

So, I too stand against your squirrel friends.

to slowdown their consumption at the feeder i did the screw in a block of wood with a corn cob.....Hey, that sounds pretty Hawt :wacko:

to slowdown their consumption at the feeder i did the screw in a block of wood with a corn cob.....Hey, that sounds pretty Hawt :wacko:

We grease the pole the bird feeder sits on with ben gay. Little effers can't get up it that way.

That brings up a funny thought. The squirrels are smart enough to figure out how to get around any number of tactics to keep them from the seeds. However, they're not smart enough to realize that, if we send the dogs after them, they can just sit up there at the feeder and the dogs can't do chight. But no, as soon as they see the dogs coming, they freaking jump off it onto the ground and barely make it to the nearest tree.

We grease the pole the bird feeder sits on with ben gay. Little effers can't get up it that way.

That brings up a funny thought. The squirrels are smart enough to figure out how to get around any number of tactics to keep them from the seeds. However, they're not smart enough to realize that, if we send the dogs after them, they can just sit up there at the feeder and the dogs can't do chight. But no, as soon as they see the dogs coming, they freaking jump off it onto the ground and barely make it to the nearest tree.

I've had a running battle with a squirrel that keep chewing my screened porch to get in. I can't get a good angle with the .22 where I won't endanger a neighbor, or damage my own property.

They are some determined little fudruckers, fo sho.

Edited by cre8tiff

I've had a running battle with a squirrel that keep chewing my screened porch to get in. I can't get a good angle with the .22 where I won't endanger a neighbor, or damage my own property.

mine are trained and like peanutbutter :D nttatwwt :wacko:

Spend $70 or so on a decent pellet rifle. :wacko:

Black birds? Squirrels? :D

My bird feeder was ransacked and destroyed, the culprits were racoons. Caught them in the act one night, a huge f0kr and her bitsch. I hate those damn coons. :D

we tossed out a bunch of cake and crap outta the pantry ...later that night the motion lights came on and there were 2 huge racoons just starin at me, i opened the slider and they just waddled off real slow....the other night i saw them flatten out and slip right into the storm drain :wacko: