[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WSOP Pool 2009

Big Country

Changing it up a bit this year.

Rather than a ranked list, submit a "team" of 10 players, either via post in this thread or PM to me. The total sum of their cashes in WSOP events will determine your score.

Submission deadline is midnight PST, Friday May 29th

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presumably these don't need to be ranked in any particular order...

Daniel Negreanu

Scotty Nguyen

Allen Cunningham

Phil Ivey

John Juanda

Phil Hellmuth

Chris Ferguson

Barry Greenstein

Erick Lindgren

Greg Raymer

No Phil Ivey? Dummy. :wacko:

I was gonna skip Phil Ivey as well, then I read that it is rumored he has as much as $10 million riding on bracelet bets this year, which if even partially true means he will probably be playing more events than usual.

• 2 weeks later...
No Phil Ivey? Dummy. :wacko:

I was gonna skip Phil Ivey as well, then I read that it is rumored he has as much as $10 million riding on bracelet bets this year, which if even partially true means he will probably be playing more events than usual.

I stayed up til 4 AM this morning watching the live feed of Phil Ivey's 2-7 lowball WSOP victory and following the epic thread over at 2+2. Told ya I was a big dummy for not picking Ivey. :D

I stayed up til 4 AM this morning watching the live feed of Phil Ivey's 2-7 lowball WSOP victory and following the epic thread over at 2+2. Told ya I was a big dummy for not picking Ivey. :wacko:

We just moved on Tuesday, so Internet is not getting set up until today - Actually, just talked to the guy, install happening now, so hopefully I will be able to get the tracking sheet set up this weekend and get an update out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on standings. Muck with nice lead, primarily due to having Greg Raymer go deep in the $40K event.

muck $1,428,459

BC $985,701

Do Work Son $967,056

Darin $786,842

Timmypg $660,873

WashingtonD $648,137

godtomsatan $586,906

Bring Back Pat $567,663

Tim C $248,687

skylive $21,423

I have doubts about my score. I know I am not close to muck....but JC Tran won a bracelet and I know for a fact that no event winner gets only four figure winnings. Could you please, when you get the time, recheck my totals.

TIA

I have doubts about my score. I know I am not close to muck....but JC Tran won a bracelet and I know for a fact that no event winner gets only four figure winnings. Could you please, when you get the time, recheck my totals.

TIA

Yeah! Maybe I've got more coming to me too!!

eta: I got off my lazy ass and looked here:

WSOP money list

Ivey, Brown and Tran have cashed for me so far for a total of $855,196

Edited by Bring Back Pat!!!