[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

air france plane bombed?

dmarc117

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is known as about the safest airline flying, they have never had a crash.

It's been a couple years since I responded to anything posted by you, you moran, because your posts are uniformly drivel but I have to ask "does the word Concorde mean anything to you"?

And in fact, they've had well over 20, as might be expected from an airline with so many flights and as is so incredibly easily checked.

Good grief.

It's been a couple years since I responded to anything posted by you, you moran, because your posts are uniformly drivel but I have to ask "does the word Concorde mean anything to you"?

And in fact, they've had well over 20, as might be expected from an airline with so many flights and as is so incredibly easily checked.

Good grief.

AIRLINER. The 'r', get it?

Before the presumed crash of Air France flight 447, the only fatalities involving an Airbus A330 had occurred during testing.

Now I know why I have you on ignore. You are not mentally capable of proper conversation, I assume dementia.

AIRLINER. The 'r', get it?

Before the presumed crash of Air France flight 447, the only fatalities involving an Airbus A330 had occurred during testing.

Now I know why I have you on ignore. You are not mentally capable of proper conversation, I assume dementia.

Here's a thought. Try posting the R next time, in your crazed witless rush to spread alarm and despondency, you buffoon.

As a french citizen, with 4 friends in the airline industry who undoubtedly lost at least colleagues if not friends, may I say a complete and total go (the really bad word) yourself?.

I'll have Big John check the records, but I'm pretty sure I refrained from 9/11 jokes 3 days after it happened.

SI! THERE WAS NO BOMB

A 12-mile oil slick near where an Air France jet crashed Monday into the Atlantic Ocean indicates the plane likely didn't break up until it hit the water, Brazil's defense minister said Wednesday. If true, that would argue against an in-flight explosion as the cause of the crash of Air France Flight 447, Defense Minister Nelson Jobim told reporters.

Link

something else worth mentioning: this "new" plane is fully electronic, which means everything is run electronically by computers.

In other word, they lose electricity, and there,s nothing to disengage for the pilot to take over manually. There's no stick to grab to steer the plane, aerelons etc.

And how does 4 minutes of distress warnings become "no warnings at all"? Only at the Huddle...

they lose electricity, and there,s nothing to disengage for the pilot to take over manually.

Wow, you have really done your home work on this one! Those systems must be so failure prone, so rinky dink rigged, I am sure it is likely we'll see this happen at least a few more times per day from here on out.

Pope, please, go to washington, we need you to spread the news!!!!

Me thinks you need to go examine how many 'fly by wire' planes are in service, and what their track record is.

Hint, it's a lot, and it's better that the mechanical counterpart. I don't like it either, but it's the truth.

From today

France's defense minister and the Pentagon have said there were no signs that terrorism was involved, and Jobim, the Brazilian defense minister, said "that possibility hasn't even been considered."

Time to move on from this sensationalistic bomb idea, and spend more energy praying for the families of those who persished.

From today

France's defense minister and the Pentagon have said there were no signs that terrorism was involved, and Jobim, the Brazilian defense minister, said "that possibility hasn't even been considered."

Time to move on from this sensationalistic bomb idea, and spend more energy praying for the families of those who persished.

A Spanish pilot claims he saw an in-air explosion.

A Spanish pilot said he saw an "intense flash" in the area where Flight 447 came down off the coast of Brazil, while a Brazilian minister appeared to rule out a mid-air explosion.

"Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds," the captain wrote.

Air Comet declined to identify the pilot's name, but said he waited until landing to inform Air Comet management about what he saw. Air Comet then informed Spanish civil aviation authorities. The Air Comet co-pilot, and a passenger aboard the same flight, also saw the light.

ETA Link: Link

Edited by Double Agent

A Spanish pilot claims he saw an in-air explosion.

Which would be consistent with the plane being struck by lightning, breaking apart and eventually brusting into flames (as the article and expert states).

No one, in any report or eyewitness testimony, thinks it was a bomb...well, except dmarc and H8tard.